Jimmy Choo Pics of JJ's Choo sunglasses!

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
I got these sooo hot sunglasses in San Francisco yesterday at Saks. They are super comfy and came with the cutest little silver mesh bag, a cleaning cloth and dustbag. The last two pics are stock as my pics were blurry. The lenses are darker than they look, as well. I just love the knot and gold name plate on the side.

Most of the styles were not as big as I thought they would be. They had some with an oval frame that were really cute as well.

Robynbenz and VO...we must get together and strut our stuff (LOL)

Attachments

• choo jj 004.JPG
    choo jj 004.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 67
  • choo jj 003.JPG
    choo jj 003.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 76
  • choo jj 002.JPG
    choo jj 002.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 221111NLC_large_fr_Black_Shiny[1].jpg
    221111NLC_large_fr_Black_Shiny[1].jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 221111NLC_large_bk_Black_Shiny[1].jpg
    221111NLC_large_bk_Black_Shiny[1].jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 75
Thanks guys! Which pair are you after lionlaw? The mesh bag only comes with 3 of the styles. I like it because it fits easier inside of my handbag.

jmcadon - Did you see the lizard Ramona?
Yes and the blue blingy one on the shelf...who the heck will buy that? My fav besides that Arad was the drummed leather navy ring! I'm glad I already have the biker black ring.
I didn't get to do much shopping as the gals I was with wanted to do other stuff, so I got about 4 hours...you know how fast that goes. They think I am crazy:nuts:

Yes and the blue blingy one on the shelf...who the heck will buy that? My fav besides that Arad was the drummed leather navy ring! I'm glad I already have the biker black ring.
I didn't get to do much shopping as the gals I was with wanted to do other stuff, so I got about 4 hours...you know how fast that goes. They think I am crazy:nuts:

Sheesh, it is OTT isn't it? I took some pics with my cellphone camera, but cannot figure out how to email them to myself. When I do, I'll post them here.

I got these sooo hot sunglasses in San Francisco yesterday at Saks. They are super comfy and came with the cutest little silver mesh bag, a cleaning cloth and dustbag. The last two pics are stock as my pics were blurry. The lenses are darker than they look, as well. I just love the knot and gold name plate on the side.

Most of the styles were not as big as I thought they would be. They had some with an oval frame that were really cute as well.

Robynbenz and VO...we must get together and strut our stuff (LOL)

Hi jmcadon- I love your choo sunnies!! I wanted to know if they say "jimmy choo" on one of the lenses or is it only on the legs of the sunglasses? I've seen pics with the brand name jimmy choo on the top of the left lens, but I have also seen pics that have nothing on the lens in this "JJ" style. Thanks =)

Hi jmcadon- I love your choo sunnies!! I wanted to know if they say "jimmy choo" on one of the lenses or is it only on the legs of the sunglasses? I've seen pics with the brand name jimmy choo on the top of the left lens, but I have also seen pics that have nothing on the lens in this "JJ" style. Thanks =)
pOp MuSe...yes they do have the name on the lens. It is small of course so in some types of light it may not be visible.

way cute!!!

I just ordered these from nordstromsJimmy Choo 'Jane' Sunglasses - - Nordstrom and anxiously awaiting their arrival. i never buy sunglasses without trying them on first so i'm really hoping i like them on me. i love the whole line though and it was hard deciding which ones to pick!!

I got the same ones at Saks but they only had the display model left and they were scratched so they ordered me a pair and should get them next week. I can't wait! These one's didn't come with the silver mesh case that JMCaden got - it's a large white plastic case. I would prefer the silver!