*Pics* My new shoes from Bloomies Sale!

Jun 4, 2006
So on another thread I was asking the ladies who have given birth whether you can still fit in your old pre-pregnancy shoes after giving birth, well, so these are the 2 pairs of shoes that make me hope that I will be able to wear them again after giving birth (finger cross). They are so pretty AND the sale was a pretty good deal. I just cannot bring myself to return them.....

They were both from Bloomies shoes sale, I got 15% off on top of the 30% off sale price. So after tax the black and white stripes one was about $399 (org. price was $625), and the gold elastic one after tax was about $416 (org. price was $650).

Attachments

• DSC02236.JPG
    DSC02236.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 430
  • DSC02240.JPG
    DSC02240.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 431
  • Gold with Black Patent Tip Toe Elastic Heel1.JPG
    Gold with Black Patent Tip Toe Elastic Heel1.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 423
  • Gold with Black Patent Tip Toe Elastic Heel2.JPG
    Gold with Black Patent Tip Toe Elastic Heel2.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 105
I also took some modeling pics with the black & white stripes one since I thought they go pretty well with a couple of my favorite dresses (dresses I can still wear to date though my belly is expanding!) Sorry my room was kinda a mess!

Attachments

• DSC02214.JPG
    DSC02214.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 426
  • DSC02220.JPG
    DSC02220.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 418
I love both pairs! Such great deals! Congrats! :yahoo:

How come great deals like these never happen to me? :hysteric: The black and white one is so pretty....

Great shoes, they look fab on you! Let's just hope your feet stay the same size after the baby -they're too cute to have to give up! Congrats on a wonderful deal!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love your new loot....they are really fabulous....great deals!:drool:

Congrats:yahoo:

U look FAB on her:love: