Pics from my local boutique (plus new style!)

Ooh la la! Thank you for sharing! That texture on the Triangle bag is really interesting. I wonder if BV will release it on other bags eventually.
It’s funny because at first glance I thought it would be so luxurious, but when I touched it it felt very plastic like texture. The triangle bag isn’t for me personally, but any variation of the pouch is not my cup of tea; the OG is where it’s at.

Was visiting my local BV the other day and wanted to share some pics below when my SA was showing me some new colors/styles. Didn’t know where to post so I figured I’d start a thread to maybe showcase any pics from all your boutique experiences!
I love that pink cassette bag. Do you know the name of that color? I don't see any of these on the US website yet.
I've been looking to add a pink bag to my collection but still unsure which brand or bag. I have mixed feelings about the puffy cassette. I love it but when I tried it in store, it didn't fit much. Also I feel it's too trendy to have any staying power and for that price I have so many options in other brands.

I love that pink cassette bag. Do you know the name of that color? I don't see any of these on the US website yet.
I've been looking to add a pink bag to my collection but still unsure which brand or bag. I have mixed feelings about the puffy cassette. I love it but when I tried it in store, it didn't fit much. Also I feel it's too trendy to have any staying power and for that price I have so many options in other brands.
The color is called peachy! As far as the cassette is concerned, I truly don’t think it’s aesthetic has much staying power. To boot, it literally holds less than the mini jodie lol

The color is called peachy! As far as the cassette is concerned, I truly don’t think it’s aesthetic has much staying power. To boot, it literally holds less than the mini jodie lol
Thank you for reminding me of that! Indeed the cassette doesn’t even fit the essentials and isn’t a classic silhouette. Which is why last year I bought 2 Jodies in different sizes instead. The only BV that I would consider adding is the mini pouch (if it fits my phone) but I suspect even that one will look dated in a couple of years. So not sure about it.
I also love the Arco bag in the small size but I’m concerned about the wear and tear, particularly of the handles which might become too floppy with use.
I’ve been browsing other brands lately (particularly Celine and Hermes). I would like to add a fun color this year but not sure what yet :smile:. The fun part is the bag hunting :biggrin:

Thank you for reminding me of that! Indeed the cassette doesn’t even fit the essentials and isn’t a classic silhouette. Which is why last year I bought 2 Jodies in different sizes instead. The only BV that I would consider adding is the mini pouch (if it fits my phone) but I suspect even that one will look dated in a couple of years. So not sure about it.
I also love the Arco bag in the small size but I’m concerned about the wear and tear, particularly of the handles which might become too floppy with use.
I’ve been browsing other brands lately (particularly Celine and Hermes). I would like to add a fun color this year but not sure what yet :smile:. The fun part is the bag hunting :biggrin:
I truly believe the pouch is here to stay. Even long after the trends fade away, the bag will always remain a timeless investment piece (especially the intrecciato large and mini) because of the classic and simple silhouette, lack of tacky logos, and the beautiful craftsmanship and supple leather. It’s the perfect grab-bag when you’re on the go, and it’s just overall effortlessly chic. There’s a reason why fashion editors, influencers, celebrities, regular women are still rocking this bag nearly 2 yrs after it’s initial release... In fashion yrs that’s a looong time for a bag to have this much staying power and to still be this popular! If your deterred from the mini because of what it might not fit, I highly suggest going for the large intrecciato. You can’t go wrong with that bag no matter what, and I assure you it’s not annoying to carry as a lot of ppl think it is.

It’s funny because at first glance I thought it would be so luxurious, but when I touched it it felt very plastic like texture. The triangle bag isn’t for me personally, but any variation of the pouch is not my cup of tea; the OG is where it’s at.
Oh, that's a bummer! I was hoping for a lux texture.

I truly believe the pouch is here to stay. Even long after the trends fade away, the bag will always remain a timeless investment piece (especially the intrecciato large and mini) because of the classic and simple silhouette, lack of tacky logos, and the beautiful craftsmanship and supple leather. It’s the perfect grab-bag when you’re on the go, and it’s just overall effortlessly chic. There’s a reason why fashion editors, influencers, celebrities, regular women are still rocking this bag nearly 2 yrs after it’s initial release... In fashion yrs that’s a looong time for a bag to have this much staying power and to still be this popular! If your deterred from the mini because of what it might not fit, I highly suggest going for the large intrecciato. You can’t go wrong with that bag no matter what, and I assure you it’s not annoying to carry as a lot of ppl think it is.
I was able to try on the mini pouch today and it’s definitely not for me. I can’t stand a bag that doesn’t fit my essentials+phone.
As for the regular pouch I can’t do hand carry. Not my lifestyle. I’m a mom of 3 and I know it will sit unused in my closet. So sadly (or luckily for my bank account) I will pass on that one. Will enjoy the 5 BV bags I own and won’t be adding anymore in the near future

I was able to try on the mini pouch today and it’s definitely not for me. I can’t stand a bag that doesn’t fit my essentials+phone.
As for the regular pouch I can’t do hand carry. Not my lifestyle. I’m a mom of 3 and I know it will sit unused in my closet. So sadly (or luckily for my bank account) I will pass on that one. Will enjoy the 5 BV bags I own and won’t be adding anymore in the near future
Yes I agree for your lifestyle it would be very annoying 100% lol it’s funny you say the pouch 20 is too small though, I find it fits all my essentials decently.