PIcs from DC Meeting...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

So, we had our first DC PF meeting this afternoon and it was a blast!

Everyone who came was REALLY nice...we had a wonderful lunch at Clyde's and quality shopping afterwards at Chevy Chase (Neiman's, Saks, Dior, Jimmy Choo, LV, Gucci...did I miss anything ladies?).

The first person I met was Pejcharat who came ALL the way from North Dakota (by way of Delaware) to meet with us. She is so friendly, and we had a really lovely conversation about our respective jobs.

Then, Michele came with her daughter, Breanna (I hope I'm spelling her name right)...we saw her a mile away with her beautiful Chanel reissue. Breanna is SO lovely, and I think we definitely have a purse addict in the making ;) . I hope that you guys have a wonderful family vacation in Florida!

Elongreach was the next to join our party....we recognized her IMMEDIATELY because of her avatar picture. She was carrying her GORGEOUS Apple Green First b-bag. Drool :love: . I think we bonded in our later conversations on the difference between the Saks/Neiman's at Tysons and Chevy Chase...hehe.

Diva Lee joined us next, with her beautiful Speedy 30 (monogram)...unfortunately, she had to leave early for class, but we were so glad to that she had the time to join us. I think we live relatively close to each other, so I will be keeping an eye out for her.

And finally, Karla came aboard...she was carrying her IF Audra (I believe that is the name)...I've never seen the bag up close, so it was really lovely to see it. She is really wonderful, and we talked about her next bag purchase possibly being a Balenciaga - perhaps we'll see it at the next meeting ;) ?

So, below are two pics....I think we were all a little camera-shy. The only person missing is diva lee, but we'll get her next time. One of the pictures is us, without bags, and the other, with our darlings...

I think we had a really great turnout for the first meeting, and I hope that we have an even larger one the next time around!

Attachments

• Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 369
  • Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 359
OMG! So jealous!!! Sounds like you had a blast, and the pics are fabulous! So much fun! Can't wait to meet everyone at the Midwest PF Meeting!!!

Aww you gals look like you had a blast!!!!!!! I hope you did all have a great time- and hopefully sometime I can join you all!!!! :flowers: