Picotin lovers....TGM is back!

This is great news! I thinking of getting the marwari bag, but I would rather have the picotin tgm now that it's back!

Xiaoxiao -- where are you? I need to try out your picotin!

Good news!!! Last year I tried an orange TGM Picotin. Gorgeous! But something was holding me back from buying one (perhaps I knew I was to acquire an Orange Lindy?). I would like to have a raisin Picotin!!

what is the difference between TGM and GM?
the TGM bag is overall a few inches larger and the strap drop is about 3" longer than the GM, hence the TGM. last may the gm was $2500 USD and the TGM was $2950, without the lock of course I have a pic of both side by side...

Attachments

• DSC01454.JPG
    DSC01454.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 606
  • DSC01457.JPG
    DSC01457.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 465
  • DSC01456.JPG
    DSC01456.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 448
the TGM bag is overall a few inches larger and the strap drop is about 3" longer than the GM, hence the TGM. last may the gm was $2500 USD and the TGM was $2950, without the lock of course I have a pic of both side by side...

GREAT pictures Trisha!!! Does either bag stand up on their own? Like when it is filled up halfway?

I think I'm leaning toward the GM. Seems like the TGM is borderline totebag?

If some members like Piaffe & Rileygirl were able to carry their MM's over the shoulder, Im sure that the GM could also be worn over the shoulder.

trishaluvslv thanks for the pics, very useful for reference.

i'm off to find out the measurements of the TGM and GM, i am looking for either a GP or a larger picotin to use as a shopper and makeshift gym bag.

trisha thanks!!

so the brown is a TGM? and the blue jean a GM?

that is a big difference!

Correct, yes, there is quite a difference! The bottom of the TGM is quite a bit bigger, i actually sold it, it jsut stuck out way too far on my hips when it was over my shoulder, and trust me, my hips cannot afford the extra "baggage".....but it was stunning, just perhaps on someone slimmer or taller so it hits higher on the body!