Picking handbag before the outfit?

1. This is really turning into something for me with the handbags!

hubby and I are going to a play tomorrow night for our anniversary on Wednesday-going to see Patty Lupone in Sweeney Todd. Anyway-I decided 2 days ago which handbag i was going to use-LOL, and, then, I decided on the clothes!

Do you do this ?

2. all the time. drives DH up the wall:amuse:

3. congrats and have fun! may I ask which bag you're wearing (oh...and the outfit)--details really flesh a story out:biggrin:

I don't really have enough bags to do this...if I know I won't use it then I will sell/give it away and I can't afford to buy very often so I just pick whichever bag goes with the outfit

4. I do this all the time. Though it's not always deliberate. I sometimes really, really want to use a specific purse and since I'm already in that mindset, my outfit will match the purse before I actually release I'm dressing around that purse. :biggrin:

5. When I get an especially fabulous bag, I definitely plan my outfits around the bag. Otherwise, half the time I have the outfit and then choose the bag. And at other times, I would think "Hmm...I really want to take this bag out. What should I wear?" Or I'm too lazy to switch purses so I have to pick my clothes based on the bag.

6. I do this alot, also I tend to buy outfits around shoes

7. Hehe, I do this almost every morning. I like to rotate my purses around and I try not to use the same purse a few days in a row. This makes for greaty variety in what I wear though!

8. I do that too LOL

9. I won't pick a bag and then an outfit if I'm going out, but, I will buy a bag and then find outfits that revolve around the bag (and shoes!! I do this with shoes constantly!!)

10. every day of my life

it never occurred to me that this was an odd thing to do *LOL*

11. LOL, I am the same way. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. Yep, I definitely do this! Especially on trips. I pack a few bags and won't want to carry the same one every day of the vacation, so will make sure that I have outfits and shoes to match each bag several times:smile:

13. LOL! I do this ALL the time! Glad to know I'm not alone!

14. Nah, I decide on the handbag that best matches my outfit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice