Picked up something today at our Orange County TPF Meet

NateLouis

O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
Hi All, We had a great TPF Meet in Orange County today and I had my eye on this and when I saw it IRL I had to have it! :tup:

DSCN0436.jpg

DSCN0437.jpg

Any Guesses?

Congrats on the zippy coin Nate!!!! UGH I am so mad I missed the meet today. Unexpected event happened...... so mad I missed it..... but awesome purchase =)

Hi Nathan!

It was great to meet all of you today at the SCP Meet. You guys are awesome! My shopping today is one of the best that I've ver had! I'd surely be attending the next one.

Hey, that's a great piece that you got from LV, but I'm not tellin' ;) It's our secret until revealed! :yes: Love it!

Oh, there you go.... Congrats!!!

Hi Nathan!

It was great to meet all of you today at the SCP Meet. You guys are awesome! My shopping today is one of the best that I've ver had! I'd surely be attending the next one.

Hey, that's a great piece that you got from LV, but I'm not tellin' ;) It's our secret until revealed! :yes: Love it!

Oh, there you go.... Congrats!!!

Thanks so much Alma! (forgive me if I am spelling your name wrong)...It was a great one! Im so happy for your purchases as well, Beautiful! :tup:

Thanks so much Alma! (forgive me if I am spelling your name wrong)...It was a great one! Im so happy for your purchases as well, Beautiful! :tup:

You're welcome Nathan! Thanks for keeping me company with my LV shopping. It's great to have you and Lorraine there. I had so much fun! I'll be posting my 2 beautiful LV's too (tomorrow). I used one of them at Grandpa's birthday party after our SCP Meet. My Grandma and my sister-in-law noticed it right away and they loved it. It's so gorgeous! I got lots of compliments :shame:

By the way, you spelled my name perfectly! :tup: