• Azur speedy 30

• Manhattan Pm

• Gucci Med Horsebit

Results are only viewable after voting.

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
Hey guys, my bf refuses to give me an opinion and told me to ask my "forum friends" for advice.

lol..so I'm going to Minneapolis for a 4 day shopping trip and need an advise on which bag to bring...

I have 3 choices:

1) Manhattan PM
pro: can put over shoulder or hand held, classy looking even w/ casual clothes, not too bulky
con: can get a bit heavy

2) Azur Speedy 30
pro: light weight, can fit a lot of stuff
con: can be a bit bulky, due to size can get in the way of shopping, hand held only

3) gucci Med horsebit hobo
pro: no obvious label so I won't get robbed, hand held and can put over the arm, no patina to worry about in case of rain
con: the handle part sometimes hurts my arm if it gets too heavy.

I'm thinking of brining my azur or mono pochette too in case my arm/shoulder starts to hurt as a back up.

hellpp!

i say the speedy because it's the lightest among the 3. if you'll be doing some serious shopping, then you need all your strength. it's really hard to shop with a heavy bag! good luck.

I've got used to handheld bags and considering you have shoulder problems I would suggest the Speedy. You can always put some of your shopping in your Speedy anyhoo.

I know this is an LV forum I would normally go with an LV bag BUT.. I personally would wear a shoulder bag while shopping, so given the choice, I would go with #3 (though the handle part doesn't sound too comforting?).. unless you have other shoulder bag?