Pick A Black Fiore - Any Black Fiore!

1. :drool: Choices choices ladies...which is the winner?
    The "Sweet Dreams", "Whip Flash Audra" or "Shir Honor"???:wtf:

BGV7692_ap.jpg BGV8761_bp.jpg BIG-isah62020blk.jpg
  2. I have the Audra bag in brown so I'm biased toward that one. It has just enough studs without looking overdone. I have seen the Sweet Dreams bag @ Nordies and the leather seemed pretty stiff. Not as soft and slouchy as the Audra...

3. #3!

4. I like the middle...

5. The AUDRA!!!! I love mine. I owned a Sweet Dreams briefly. It is a weird bag. Very stiff and unpliable. The zipper is weird too. Because of the curve of the bag it didn't seem to want to zip all the way. But I gotta say I love the Sweet Dreams looks.

6. i like the one in the middle..

7. I choose #3, but only because it has silver hardware. Love the black with silver!

8. Hi there!! I love IF:heart:

I absolutely love the audra, I don't even want to say how many I have.:shame:

I say the whipflash...do you know this new one has a violet purple interior?

I had the old one but must admit I bought this new one because of the new color interior. These designers obviously know what they're doing.:rolleyes:
    I have an ivory one also that has a rust interior.:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice