Piccie of new Chloe "Ollie" bag a/w 2006

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Hi guys,
this baby has just been released. Interesting to hear what we all think about it :yes:

Its over a thousand pounds, so an expensive slouch bag ;)
ollie.jpg

my first thoughts are its a bit blah!

Hmmmm . . . I think that I would have to see it in person, but it doesn't look too exciting to me in the picture. Sometimes in person the right leather can make all the difference though!

Hmmm...I typically don't like things with studs. This bag kinda reinforces that opinion! It's kinda blah and standard looking. I know that with Chloe one of the brand's appeal is the leather. Maybe it would look better in person? Maybe it's the one thing that isn't showing up in photos...

I thought the whole stud/grommet thing was on its way OUT. This seems very "Kooba 2004" to me. Too bad, too...it could have been a cute bag. I have found the quality control really lacking on the Chloe bags I have received, so no more for me. :sad:

ETenebris said:
I thought the whole stud/grommet thing was on its way OUT. This seems very "Kooba 2004" to me. :sad:

I agree, ET. I couldn't even believe this bag was a Chloe when I opened the thread. I had to read it again. It's a combination BE&D studded bag, a Molly (the straps), Silverado (two end pockets) & Edith (front pocket). I don't care for this combo bag. :P

If they would LOSE the studs, I think it would be a really cute bag...especially in this color. But with the studs it's just too dated and blingy. Chloe messed this one up! And almost $2,000??? LVR has this bag...cheaper if you want to go that way.