PIC - Fuchsia Caviar Jumbo & Navy Caviar

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Courtesy of Damian at Saks in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.

attachment.php

And while he was at it here are some pictures of shoes.

Attachments

• black%20with%20gold%20chain%20.jpg
    black%20with%20gold%20chain%20.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 3,973
  • cc%20heart%20buckle.jpg
    cc%20heart%20buckle.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 283
  • gold%20%26%20black.jpg
    gold%20%26%20black.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 300
  • heel%20with%20bows.jpg
    heel%20with%20bows.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 926
  • navy%20white%20black%20peeptoe.jpg
    navy%20white%20black%20peeptoe.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 480
OMG, fuschia looks the bright red I have always wanted (very '05 red like)!!! :love: Sophie, my SA at the boutique put me on the waiting list as soon as I told him about the fuschia and bright blue flaps I was interested in ... unless things have changed, he said they are getting a medium in the fuschia (the size I am interested in), and just the Jumbo in the bright blue. I'll find out asap if that is still the case! :nuts:

Last edited:
OMG, fuschia looks the bright red I have always wanted (very '05 red like)!!! :love: Sophie, my SA at the boutique me on the waiting list as soon as I told him about the fuschia and bright blue flaps I was interested in ... unless things have changed, he said they are getting a medium in the fuschia (the size I am interested in), and just the Jumbo in the bright blue. I really hope that is still the case!! I'll find out asap! :nuts:

OMGosh! I'm going to start calling first thing in the morning! :yahoo:

Hi Minal :wlae:^^

The navy looks like black, and the fuchsia does look like a bright coral red. Unless it's the lighting in the store. But thanks for sharing the photos smoothoprter :tup:.