PIC - Fuchsia Caviar Jumbo & Navy Caviar

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Courtesy of Damian at Saks in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.

[​IMG]

2. Fuchsia is hot!!! Thanks Mon!

3. And while he was at it here are some pictures of shoes.

Attached Files:

4. I'm in love:heart: with these black peep toe pumps w/chain detail.

[​IMG]

5. Last set of shoe pics...

Attached Files:

6. Fuchsia is hot!

7. OH WOW! Fuchsia is TDF! Don't tell me.....it only comes in jumbo. :Push:

8. OMG LMAO!:roflmfao: Poor Sophie:sad:. I actually have no idea:shrugs:. Here you go again frantically calling all department stores and boutiques.:sweatdrop:

9. I guess so.....oh my poor long distance call budget. :sad:

10. :nuts: why does the fuchsia look a bit like coral red to me? someone educate me pls~~~

11. #11 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    OMG, fuschia looks the bright red I have always wanted (very '05 red like)!!! :love: Sophie, my SA at the boutique put me on the waiting list as soon as I told him about the fuschia and bright blue flaps I was interested in ... unless things have changed, he said they are getting a medium in the fuschia (the size I am interested in), and just the Jumbo in the bright blue. I'll find out asap if that is still the case! :nuts:

12. OMGosh! I'm going to start calling first thing in the morning! :yahoo:

13. Hi Minal :wlae:^^

The navy looks like black, and the fuchsia does look like a bright coral red. Unless it's the lighting in the store. But thanks for sharing the photos smoothoprter :tup:.

14. thanks for posting the pictures, i like the shoes very much :smile:

15. Thanks for posting!