Photos of your Chanels in action...

My 226 reissue & brooch...been obsessed & wearing my brooches daily [emoji4]View attachment 3740392View attachment 3740393
OMG :eek:Darling friend!! Can you see my pic is this same?!?! Were we twines on this brooches???Or slightly different?? :eek:I just quickly ran into my closet and took pic of mine :nuts: :loveeyes::heart::heart::heart: Oh my if so I am super excited!!! I am sooo happy to be twines with my most favorite Chanel friend!!!!:yahoo: :hugs::drinks:But I am such a bad jewelry owner....I actually did not wear it yet even once since bought it :sweatdrop: ( last year in Paris on April 2016 and I think I posted this in my family pic of Paris purchase somewhere in last year ) I know brooches meant to wore too but this is just a beautiful piece of Chanel collection :hbeat:
Oh darling friend, You inspire me You wear so beautifully!!!! You look FANTASTIC and rock with your Chanel and their brooches always!!!! :girlsigh::love::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 10.11.06 PM.png

Last edited:
I think this style is soooooo eye-catching! But since I am looking to buy something that will never fall out of the trend and retain its value. I am not sure if I should keep this one... Could anyone help me to decide? Thanks!!
waist_bag-zoom.jpg.fashionImg.low.jpg

other-views-1-push.jpg
I love this! And the added camellia is the icing on the cake.
My 226 reissue & brooch...been obsessed & wearing my brooches daily [emoji4]View attachment 3740392View attachment 3740393
Such a lovely classic bag. Great choice, Kendie.

Reactions: Kendie26
I think this style is soooooo eye-catching! But since I am looking to buy something that will never fall out of the trend and retain its value. I am not sure if I should keep this one... Could anyone help me to decide? Thanks!!
waist_bag-zoom.jpg.fashionImg.low.jpg

other-views-1-push.jpg
It's lovely.. only downside on me is its waist bag.. if I'm not mistaken.. but if it's in a shoulder bag type definitely will get it! Hth