Photos of your Chanels in action...

Thank you sweet Bibi! I definitely want the larger size like yours!! I was consider it instead of a Jumbo because it just looks cool & I totally agree/get what you mean w/ "under the radar" (I love that part), plus it seems like it would be much lighter than a jumbo. Do you know if an 8X11 folder would fit inside & be easy enough to pull out fairly quickly? The way the chains run inside the bag make me think this could possibly be a challenge? THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE dearest Bibi!!
**sorry to hog the action chain w/ my question!
Yes it's lighter and bigger than the jumbo. Mine have two seperate chains so no hassle/challenge. Is 8X11 a A4 papersize (I'm European and not so familiar with inches)? If so I guess it fits but I've to check and get back to you.
No problem, just ask anything!

Reactions: Kendie26
Yes it's lighter and bigger than the jumbo. Mine have two seperate chains so no hassle/challenge. Is 8X11 a A4 papersize (I'm European and not so familiar with inches)? If so I guess it fits but I've to check and get back to you.
No problem, just ask anything!
You are THE BESTEST! Thanks for all your feedback! Yes, 8x11 is standard paper size in inches (many of us in USA still use inches instead of centimeters) so it's like a standard size file folder/business folder.....in centimeters it would be approximately 21 centimeters by 28 cm's. The way i see the interior pics of the bag & I see how the chains loop through, it looks like it might be difficult (if even possible) to fit a file folder or magazine inside??:hugs::heart::flowers:

Reactions: Bibi25260
I love my new Gabrielle medium tote, it's very practical and still chic , love it !
You look great! Love a simple outfit that still stand out because it's well chosen! :tup: The Gabriel looks nice with simple clothes especially a textured sweater like this one. Then again it's probably difficult to find something that doesn't work with this great but simple outfit. :yes:

You are THE BESTEST! Thanks for all your feedback! Yes, 8x11 is standard paper size in inches (many of us in USA still use inches instead of centimeters) so it's like a standard size file folder/business folder.....in centimeters it would be approximately 21 centimeters by 28 cm's. The way i see the interior pics of the bag & I see how the chains loop through, it looks like it might be difficult (if even possible) to fit a file folder or magazine inside??:hugs::heart::flowers:
Haha thank you again!
I'm pretty sure a standard size folder and a magazine can fit inside, I'll check it for you next week when I have more time and take pics of it and of the loops. :smile:

Reactions: Kendie26