Photos of your Chanels in action...

I love these! I've been looking at a few pair. Do you happen to know if they're comfortable with ppl that has flat feet? I have flat feet unfortunately:/

Sorry I have the opposite problem! For someone with high arches these are relatively comfortable. But as with any flats they are uncomfortable after wearing them for hours. I've worn them twice and already after molded to my feet. My only regret is they stretch quite easily and probably should have sized down rather than up. I'm a half size.

:yahoo::loveeyes::love:WHOA....MAJOR BIG LOVE for this one & remember seeing it online but never in a mod. You look AMAZING...love your blouse too! We seriously need a family pic of your phenomenal collection Tracey (no pressure! I know it can be a bit of a pain to do!:lol:)
Thank you so much Kendie! This one came and went under the radar really, but I loved it. I also knew it couldn't come out until spring, so I just sat with it until now! I do need to do an updated pic. I've changed and cycled so many, but now most of them are all super unique, weird, funky, no "normal" ones! I will get through Vegas this weekend to see if any more need to be adopted and then do when I get back :drinks: