Photos of your Chanels in action...

Of course your red classic flap. I can’t never forget your red beauty :heart: overall you have fantastic collection! Hope you enjoy them in good health. All the best to you :hbeat:
Of course your red classic flap. I can’t never forget your red beauty :heart: overall you have fantastic collection! Hope you enjoy them in good health. All the best to you :hbeat:
Thank you Iana❤️

Reactions: Iana24
A photo from last year on a rare date night with hubby (we have a baby so it’s been hard because I’m so attached!). I’m wearing my 2009 red lambskin East West pochette flap with the chain shortened. I have the East West flap in three different colors and I almost always wear them with the chain shortened like a wristlet (see photo). I love how I can loop it around my wrist so it’s out of the way and I find the shortened strap makes the longer shape look gorgeous and is similar to the Hermes longue pochette! That’s where I got the idea actually, as the Hermes longue pochette is long and skinny and has a tiny handle at the top. I hope this inspires others in the forum to use this little discontinued gem if you have it at home. I love how much it holds since it’s a single flap and the adjustable chain means I can wear it on the shoulder when a few too many drinks kick in lol

Attachments

• 5FF346BA-1F88-4BBF-8712-2FD5842971BA.jpeg
    5FF346BA-1F88-4BBF-8712-2FD5842971BA.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,451
Chanel East West in 2006 purple caviar.

This line is discontinued. The east west is a versatile classic flap. You could use it as a clutch or lengthen / shorten the strap according to my needs. And you could put loads inside this bag.

View attachment 4371719
Love all three of my East West flaps! Have you worn it like a wristlet? I posted a photo on page 1803

A photo from last year on a rare date night with hubby (we have a baby so it’s been hard because I’m so attached!). I’m wearing my 2009 red lambskin East West pochette flap with the chain shortened. I have the East West flap in three different colors and I almost always wear them with the chain shortened like a wristlet (see photo). I love how I can loop it around my wrist so it’s out of the way and I find the shortened strap makes the longer shape look gorgeous and is similar to the Hermes longue pochette! That’s where I got the idea actually, as the Hermes longue pochette is long and skinny and has a tiny handle at the top. I hope this inspires others in the forum to use this little discontinued gem if you have it at home. I love how much it holds since it’s a single flap and the adjustable chain means I can wear it on the shoulder when a few too many drinks kick in lol

What a great post! A fabulous picture, using a golden oldie bag with advice and a prompt for others to use theirs too. Hope you get the opportunity for more date nights soon!

What a great post! A fabulous picture, using a golden oldie bag with advice and a prompt for others to use theirs too. Hope you get the opportunity for more date nights soon!
Thank you so much! The shape of the East West can look a little dated but shortening the straps makes it look chic and modern (to me at least)