Photos of your Chanels in action...

Biggest, happiest HELLO to all of your beauties & all of my greatest PF lovelies!!! Thank you so much for your kind messages...it means a lot & I really appreciate your sweet sentiments! One of you (you know who you are:biggrin:) emailed me letting me know Auvina & others had inquired where I’ve been. All is well here, just super busy with a move that we are embarking on & it’s been more work than I expected....but all is well! Because of the move, I’ve also been super busy “purging”/Kon Mari’ing my wardrobe & other stuff so I’m also taking this time to keep my handbag obsession in check, so I’m not sure how often I will visit PF. I just wanted to explain & come on here to send my VERY BEST to ALL of you darlings, most especially all of the incredible women that I still keep in touch with & so many others. Hope life is treating all of you wonderfully! I do think of you gals often. I beg forgiveness if I am missing tagging any of my “special gals.”:angel::heart::flowers:XOX Big Hugs always!
@Bibi25260 @Auvina15 @Iamminda @BlueCherry @Jkfashionstyle @Vanana @Dextersmom @Miss_Dawn @frick&frack @Mimmy @ksuromax @SomethingGoodCanWork @muchstuff @peacebabe @love2learn @March786 @Law @luvlux64 @stylistbydesign @ironic568 @nicole0612 @Sunshine mama @GeorginaLavender @whateve@Sparkletastic
I’m sooo very happy seeing you just “popped” in here again, my dearest Kendie!:heart::hugs:I’ve missed you a lot though. I’m glad all is well and you’re just busying with the move. Yes it’s a huge work, more than you could imagine, and taking a while to finish unpacking and decorating. I often think of you and our darling DM:heart: I wish you the BEST and please pop in here once in a while so we know you’re doing just fine! :heart::heart::heart::hugs::loveeyes:

Biggest, happiest HELLO to all of your beauties & all of my greatest PF lovelies!!! Thank you so much for your kind messages...it means a lot & I really appreciate your sweet sentiments! One of you (you know who you are:biggrin:) emailed me letting me know Auvina & others had inquired where I’ve been. All is well here, just super busy with a move that we are embarking on & it’s been more work than I expected....but all is well! Because of the move, I’ve also been super busy “purging”/Kon Mari’ing my wardrobe & other stuff so I’m also taking this time to keep my handbag obsession in check, so I’m not sure how often I will visit PF. I just wanted to explain & come on here to send my VERY BEST to ALL of you darlings, most especially all of the incredible women that I still keep in touch with & so many others. Hope life is treating all of you wonderfully! I do think of you gals often. I beg forgiveness if I am missing tagging any of my “special gals.”:angel::heart::flowers:XOX Big Hugs always!
@Bibi25260 @Auvina15 @Iamminda @BlueCherry @Jkfashionstyle @Vanana @Dextersmom @Miss_Dawn @frick&frack @Mimmy @ksuromax @SomethingGoodCanWork @muchstuff @peacebabe @love2learn @March786 @Law @luvlux64 @stylistbydesign @ironic568 @nicole0612 @Sunshine mama @GeorginaLavender @whateve@Sparkletastic

Hi dear Kendie.
Good to have some news and learn that everything is ok. We were missing you !
All the best for the move, hoping you will be back soon❤️

It’s so great to see you post and thanks for the update! Definitely missed you. Good luck with everything and hope to see you around here again.

I’m sooo very happy seeing you just “popped” in here again, my dearest Kendie!:heart::hugs:I’ve missed you a lot though. I’m glad all is well and you’re just busying with the move. Yes it’s a huge work, more than you could imagine, and taking a while to finish unpacking and decorating. I often think of you and our darling DM:heart: I wish you the BEST and please pop in here once in a while so we know you’re doing just fine! :heart::heart::heart::hugs::loveeyes:
Hi dear Kendie.
Good to have some news and learn that everything is ok. We were missing you !
All the best for the move, hoping you will be back soon❤️

It’s so great to see you post and thanks for the update! Definitely missed you. Good luck with everything and hope to see you around here again.
Kindest & biggest thanks to you all! :winkiss: :winkiss: :winkiss: My brain is in a serious fog lately & I know I missed tagging lots of beautiful lovelies....apologies & so sweet hearing from you @Chanelandco and @Venessa84 . Love to you all & you are rockin’ as always in your navy mini sweet Auvina! That baby was tailor made for you :hugs:

Don't know if you'll peek back in, but Yes, you have been missed!!! Moving is so exciting, but so very stressful. We all feel your pain and happiness:hugs: and we all miss your "in action" pictures and your thoughts:heart::heart: I think there are many of us who are not as active on here lately and breaks are always welcome and needed. You my dear friend, bring so much enthusiasm and happiness to this forum so we all notice when your absent:hugs: Keep purging and packing and best wishes on a smooth transition into your new home:flowers: :heart::heart:

Hi, dear K! [emoji173]️ You’re so smart to purge before your move....that’s the way to do it! We’ve missed your sunny posts. [emoji8][emoji173]️[emoji4]

Biggest, happiest HELLO to all of your beauties & all of my greatest PF lovelies!!! Thank you so much for your kind messages...it means a lot & I really appreciate your sweet sentiments! One of you (you know who you are[emoji3]) emailed me letting me know Auvina & others had inquired where I’ve been. All is well here, just super busy with a move that we are embarking on & it’s been more work than I expected....but all is well! Because of the move, I’ve also been super busy “purging”/Kon Mari’ing my wardrobe & other stuff so I’m also taking this time to keep my handbag obsession in check, so I’m not sure how often I will visit PF. I just wanted to explain & come on here to send my VERY BEST to ALL of you darlings, most especially all of the incredible women that I still keep in touch with & so many others. Hope life is treating all of you wonderfully! I do think of you gals often. I beg forgiveness if I am missing tagging any of my “special gals.”:angel:[emoji813]:flowers:XOX Big Hugs always!
Dearest sweetest Kendie
wish you all the best on your move and look forward to your return. Moving is always the best time to clear the clutter, the feeling is unexplainable and I can't wait to see your pics again [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
Thankyou for your heartwarming message as always filled with so much love [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

How funny, I haven’t popped onto TPF for ages for very similar reasons, currently in the very stressful midst of selling out house! Hope you’re move is going well dearest Kendie! Miss you and the lovely Chanel ladies here :hugs:

P.s you know where to send any “spare” reissues you might be purging :lol: