PHOTOS from Neiman Marcus San Francisco (warning: tons ahead)

Lol! When they first carried Balenciaga they had them in the nice little tables and shelves...then their Chloe collection took over that spot and our beloved B's went to the rack on the corner...at one point they were next to the SALE tables! I was perplexed! :wtf:

I think Balenciaga should take over the Tod's wall.

Ugh, that's right! I totally forgot (i bought my first bbag RIGHT after they switched) Honestly though, i see people looking at the Balenciaga's a lot more than the Chloe's. Petition time! hahaha

Honestly, if it were up to me.. I'd just take the Prada's out and put Bal's there. Prada's are NYLON and get the shelves?!

Ugh, that's right! I totally forgot (i bought my first bbag RIGHT after they switched) Honestly though, i see people looking at the Balenciaga's a lot more than the Chloe's. Petition time! hahaha

Honestly, if it were up to me.. I'd just take the Prada's out and put Bal's there. Prada's are NYLON and get the shelves?!

I'm gonna slowly move all the Balenciagas to the Prada section everytime I'm there...move five bags a day...soon enough Prada's have moves out, Balenciaga moves in.

every time i think i have enough b-bags, another one pops up that i can't live without - those white bags are drool worthy, as is the VG which is growing on me... must avoid temptation and cut cards tomorrow :nuts:

I'm gonna slowly move all the Balenciagas to the Prada section everytime I'm there...move five bags a day...soon enough Prada's have moves out, Balenciaga moves in.

:roflmfao: Omg, that would be awesome... What if every tPFer in the area started doing that too, and every day the puzzled SAs would be like, "what the? I thought I just put that back"... Like the bags sprouted legs and started migrating themselves... :rolleyes:

:roflmfao: Omg, that would be awesome... What if every tPFer in the area started doing that too, and every day the puzzled SAs would be like, "what the? I thought I just put that back"... Like the bags sprouted legs and started migrating themselves... :rolleyes:

Lol! I've been caught a few times organizing their bags. Making sure all the zippers are closed, all bags facing the front, etc. They don't seem to mind! :roflmfao:

Gorgeous display -I love it! Our local HR that carries Balencaiga -pales in comparison!

I'm was looking for an Aquamarine, but the French Blue totally stole the show! Beautiful! Thanks Beverly for the sneaky photos! ;D