Photo of Your Chanel Mod Shots in The bathroom :)

shopgirl4cc

Sep 6, 2014
Hello Chanel lovelies
I was encouraged by many of Chanel friends to open this "restaurant's bathroom" thread since my annual mod shots always has been at "restaurant's restroom"... :giggle: To sweetest comments always by @Kendie26 @Dextersmom @fally @GeorginaLavender @Jkfashionstyle @CoCoLover20 @Chanel7Chanel @LuvhandbagsLV etc many lovely friends and members here :heart: :hugs:

Here it is to you all Dear Chanel lovers w
elcome, Just for fun ;)
Hope you all enjoy and please feel free to share your beautiful Chanel mod shots in the bathroom in restaurant or stores :drinkup:

I start first with my a few old pics. Here is my annual quick shots at the bathroom in the restaurants...:blush:
Thanks for letting me share :heart: :winkiss:
Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 5.01.50 PM.png
Classic M/L flap black caviar with Gold HW.
Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 3.38.52 PM.png
Classic flap M/L black caviar with silver HW...
Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 6.15.11 PM.png
Classic M/L Black Lambskin with Gold HW... :heart:
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 3.58.00 PM.png
IMG_1984.jpg Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 3.08.50 PM.png
Thank you for
letting me share :winkiss:

Hello Chanel lovelies
I was encouraged by many of Chanel friends to open this "restaurant's bathroom" thread since my annual mod shots always has been at "restaurant's restroom"... :giggle: To sweetest comments always by @Kendie26 @Dextersmom @fally @GeorginaLavender @Jkfashionstyle @CoCoLover20 @Chanel7Chanel @LuvhandbagsLV etc many lovely friends and members here :heart: :hugs:

elcome, Just for fun ;)
Hope you all enjoy and please feel free to share your beautiful Chanel mod shots in the bathroom in restaurant or stores :drinkup:

I start first with my a few old pics. Here is my annual quick shots at the bathroom in the restaurants...:blush:
View attachment 4042061
View attachment 4042065
View attachment 4042064
View attachment 4042068
View attachment 4042074 View attachment 4042075
Thank you for

[emoji122][emoji847][emoji1303]Woohoooo you did it my Love!! Yippee! Will be funnest thread ever! [emoji23][emoji95]All of your bags are to die for spectacular [emoji177][emoji95]Pardon me but where’s your RED?! You are our Red Queen!! Only cause I was able to retrieve this from my trash bin on iPhone cause from last week out with my Aunt. Ah yes, IMG_1524251738.143508.jpgthe fun rush of almost being caught by a lovely lady opening the bathroom door![emoji33][emoji20][emoji41]Sorry if my emojis aren’t showing up properly here. Hugs y’all & look forward to all the fun pics!

Yay, my darling friend @shopgirl4cc :love::hugs::panic:thank you for opening this thread. Cannot wait for all the epic mod shots from everyone. Now I can admire them all on one thread. As well as borrow some of your awesome and inspirational outfits of course:hbeat::drinks::loveeyes:
Thank you my dear sweet friend @fally :hugs:It was you & @GeorginaLavender encouragement :giggle: Othewirse I wouldn't go for this without you ladies :hugs:Yes we can see and enjoy everyone's shots!

Thank you my dear sweet friend @fally :hugs:It was you & @GeorginaLavender encouragement :giggle: Othewirse I wouldn't go for this without you ladies :hugs:Yes we can see and enjoy everyone's shots!

Oh, I love you even more if that is possible lovely @shopgirl4cc :love:, You are such a gem my friend. I am sorry if me professing my adoration for you came off creepy. I must stop saying my thoughts out loud:giggle: I love your collection of Chanel and you carry them so elegantly.:hbeat:

[emoji122][emoji847][emoji1303]Woohoooo you did it my Love!! Yippee! Will be funnest thread ever! [emoji23][emoji95]All of your bags are to die for spectacular [emoji177][emoji95]Pardon me but where’s your RED?! You are our Red Queen!! Only cause I was able to retrieve this from my trash bin on iPhone cause from last week out with my Aunt. Ah yes, View attachment 4042179the fun rush of almost being caught by a lovely lady opening the bathroom door![emoji33][emoji20][emoji41]Sorry if my emojis aren’t showing up properly here. Hugs y’all & look forward to all the fun pics!
Hello our lovely friend, Chanel & Reissue :queen: :yahoo:You did it!! Thanks for sharing yours! Your mod shot is beautiful!! :ps: :dothewave:
Do you remember my darling friend? :rolleyes: Actually you're the one who noticed first and viewed my annual funny "bathroom" quick shots as good way always since over a year ago :lol::giggle::hugs: You always bring joy and positive energy here as you're truly our :sunshine: in our Chanel forum! :hugs:

Hello Chanel lovelies

elcome, Just for fun ;)

View attachment 4042061
View attachment 4042065
View attachment 4042064
View attachment 4042068
Thank you for

Thank you darling DM for starting this fun thread!

I am mesmerised by you Lambskin GHW M/L..... too pretty for words!

Hello Chanel lovelies

elcome, Just for fun ;)

View attachment 4042061
View attachment 4042065
View attachment 4042064
View attachment 4042068
Thank you for

Great thread and stunning photos!

I see that you love medium flaps! I just realized it’s my favorite size too and selling my mini to get a 2nd medium flap!

[emoji122][emoji847][emoji1303]Woohoooo you did it my Love!! Yippee! Will be funnest thread ever! [emoji23][emoji95]All of your bags are to die for spectacular [emoji177][emoji95]Pardon me but where’s your RED?! You are our Red Queen!! Only cause I was able to retrieve this from my trash bin on iPhone cause from last week out with my Aunt. Ah yes, View attachment 4042179the fun rush of almost being caught by a lovely lady opening the bathroom door![emoji33][emoji20][emoji41]Sorry if my emojis aren’t showing up properly here. Hugs y’all & look forward to all the fun pics!
Ok....For your fun request @Kendie26 :lol::blush: My Red Chanel quick mod shots....:winkiss:
Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 11.07.10 AM.png 12A Red caviar M/L flap....
Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 4.25.09 PM.png 17B Dark Red caviar mini....;)
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 5.59.19 PM.png 14C Red caviar mini...:heart:
IMG_4271.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 4.45.35 PM.png Bonus shot of 12A M/L caviar....
Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 4.32.45 PM.png and bonus - my 16S red chevron caviar mini....( sorry for my puffy coat during winter )

Hello Chanel lovelies

elcome, Just for fun ;)

View attachment 4042061
View attachment 4042065
View attachment 4042064
View attachment 4042068
Thank you for

Reactions: shopgirl4cc