Philosophy skincare products

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm using proactive but I'm thinking of switching over to the Philosophy skincare line; either the "acne kit" or the "makeup optional kit for congested kit". I need something that works similar to Proactiv. I have oily skin with occasional breakouts, and the Proactiv has made some dry patches on my skin.

2. ^Try their SchoolHouse kit (I think thats what its called)

I got it as a free gift, and I really like it (although I don't have acne, just irritating pimples that occasionally pop up!)

The cream has hydrogen peroxide in it (a small amount) and it works so well!

Plus their makeup cleanser is **amazing**

BUT the lipgloss that comes with it tastes gross! Give it away as a gift! LOL

3. I love Philosophy skincare. I always keep some Proactiv, and use it once/day when I'm breaking out or I have an event coming up so I need to make sure I'm pimple free. But most of the time, I use the Proactiv scrub in the shower about every other day, and then the repairing lotion. On off days, I use my other skincare lines. Keeps my pimples at bay, and my skin soft. Nothing works for my acne like Proactiv does, but I love other skincare lines too much to be without them!

4. ^ That's how I am too! But I think my skin is getting too used to it such that whenever I stop, I break out. So I'm trying to first cut down on it instead of just quitting it completely.

5. Yeah, I have that problem too. Or I'll slack off using Proactiv for a while, and everything is ok and then BAM zits overnight.

Try using Proactiv once/day and or every other day, with Philosophy (or something else) in between. A lot of times I use the scrub in the shower and then my normal moisturizer (instead of repairing lotion).

6. Proactiv is making dry patches on me too. i love Philosphy products. I have a ton. I think I will start rotating them too. usually i just stop proactiv and start something else then go back later

Rotating seems better.