Phantom is haunting me

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
Long story short bought a preloved hermes herbag zip. Loved it but I’m always looking at bags. Was selling off some bags that just sit on my shelf at a store and they have a preloved phantom luggage. I feel in love. Is the phantom a pain to carry? Herbag is very light but the phantom is still on my mind. Thoughts?

The phantom is lovely, but it is big and not a superlight bag. I don't mind heavier bags. But that is something to consider, especially when filled up (that bag is huge). So it really depends on what kind of bags you like (shoulder, hand held etc.). I am small, so I can fit the phantom over my shoulder (barely), which makes it easier to carry when heavy. If you are taller, it is probably more a hand held, elbow bag. I still love my phantom and cannot part with it, but consequently I use it very seldom.

I just bought a new Phantom this week! I’m sure it will be heavy and I won’t use it as much as my other more easy going bags but it’s gorgeous and sometimes I just want pretty over usefulness lol.

Long story short bought a preloved hermes herbag zip. Loved it but I’m always looking at bags. Was selling off some bags that just sit on my shelf at a store and they have a preloved phantom luggage. I feel in love. Is the phantom a pain to carry? Herbag is very light but the phantom is still on my mind. Thoughts?

They come in various sizes, not super light but also not one of the heaviest bags around, maybe also check the luggage tote, same overall look as the Phantom but I have seen them with shoulder straps