Peyton=Love

BlackApple

Coached Out
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
My black patent peyton finally arrived today and I was so excited to open the box.Never thought a handbag of all things would make me this happy. I guess it was really love because I snipped the tag on it already and filled it with my work and school stuff. I just love this bag and am thinking about starting a little fund to save up for another one(can't justify buying yet another bag this month) to purchase in a few months. This bag will make the ultimate travel on bag for trips and what not. This is one of the MFF bags that are now at the outlet but the quality and workmanship is still there.

mini-Picture1769.jpg

awesome!! i have it in white and have yet to snip the tags! but i'm keeping her for sure!
we're twins on that old navy LOVE keychain! i LOVE it!

Beautiful! What makes this one a MFF bag? What's the difference?

There is no horse and carriage logo on the front of the hangtag or bleeker street written on the other side of the hangtag or coach limited archive on it. There is also an F on the inside creed. The hangtag on this bag simply reads coach.

Thanks! Wow, if the only difference is the hangtag, that's awesome. I haven't seen one but I betcha I have if that's the only difference. Will you post picts. of your new beauty??!! :graucho: Congrats again!

what price are they selling for at the outlets (before discounts)?

I am hoping to find a fushia leather or gray patent but I won't find out until tomorrow if my outlet has them yet or not :nuts:

THANKS!

what price are they selling for at the outlets (before discounts)?

I am hoping to find a fushia leather or gray patent but I won't find out until tomorrow if my outlet has them yet or not :nuts:

THANKS!

It was $349 without the coupon but the person who picked it up for me used a coupon so it was $279.00 not including taxes. I understand the frustration because not all outlets got these bags in. Apparently it was only flagship outlets and those that sell a lot of volumn. My outlet never got them. My mom was sweet enough to do me a favor and buy it and shipped it to me from an outlet back home.

My black patent peyton finally arrived today and I was so excited to open the box.Never thought a handbag of all things would make me this happy. I guess it was really love because I snipped the tag on it already and filled it with my work and school stuff. I just love this bag and am thinking about starting a little fund to save up for another one(can't justify buying yet another bag this month) to purchase in a few months. This bag will make the ultimate travel on bag for trips and what not. This is one of the MFF bags that are now at the outlet but the quality and workmanship is still there.

mini-Picture1769.jpg
May i ask where did you find that bag>its great