Pewter giant hardware?? Is it true?

icy100

Jan 26, 2007
I just heard it from my SA at BalLA that there will be gold, silver, and pewter giant hardwares available in 2008 F/W collection colors. Is it true? I haven't heard anything about this pewter giant hardware from this forum. I'm sooo confused now. I thought they are coming out with pewter regular hardwares but she said they are coming out with pewter giant hardwares. If she's right, I would definitely want to get some of PGH!! kee kee...Please tell me if any of you guys heard about this PGH. Thanks!! :yahoo:

why can't they just have pewter RH? what's w/ all the giant stuff?
they want our arms to fall off?

I picked up a giant, and empty it felt like it weighs twice what a RH does. Maybe I'll just need to hit the arm machines more.

This is the first I heard. I think they should do it in RH too sometimes I don't like the brass with certain colors. The arm machine reminds me I've been slacking too gotta get my butt back to the gym :sad:

Weird that nobody heard about this pewter thing. Maybe I should call balNY and verify....but I'm worried that those mean SAs (had a bad experience with them before) in balNY might think I'm crazy or something...:sad:

The BALNY people, who (like them or not) are very experienced, just sent out their emails about the new HW's and this wasn't mentioned, so you have to wonder if this is just a rumor or confusion. There is already giant silver, so giant pewter would seem a little bit of an overkill. But who knows. The more, the merrier.