Pets! How have they been dealing?

Mine also seems pretty happy actually. He's also gotten bolder too at jumping onto the sofa and bed (don't know if that is actually a good thing...)

I bought some stuff to make working from home more comfortable, including a fluffy rug (so I can work from the floor - don't judge me...). But almost as soon as I put the rug down...it's been taken over and is no longer my rug.

View attachment 4710433

View attachment 4710434

One thing I will say - he's given me so much comfort and happiness in these uncertain times. I love him so much! I'm sure it is the same for all of you pet parents :smile:

I think you've lost that rug momoc!

• Haha
Reactions: ditzydi and momoc
Eloise must confess that she has been struggling. Having met over 100 people before the tender age of 9 weeks she’s now living a very different life in quarantine. Currently 14 weeks old, her interactions are limited and mostly from 6 feet away. She cries every single time a person walks away from her.

Attachments

• 32D21EC9-B424-4372-90B8-B01EC219C930.jpeg
    32D21EC9-B424-4372-90B8-B01EC219C930.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 121
Eloise must confess that she has been struggling. Having met over 100 people before the tender age of 9 weeks she’s now living a very different life in quarantine. Currently 14 weeks old, her interactions are limited and mostly from 6 feet away. She cries every single time a person walks away from her.
Awww look at her whittle face! Adorbs! :hbeat:

Reactions: Mrs.Z

Eloise is sooooo precious❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Day 1. Where and how we started (shambles!) at least they are in the same garden.

Days 15, 16 & 17 Double work (Poirot falling asleep due to the intensive training). By the end of day 17 they are getting the hang of the curled in tail movement, the head tilt and the focus.

Day 16 Advanced Solo work - pirouette (nicely executed by Poirot) - Notice the excellent positioning of the final pose in the side view.
Omg! So cute. Now they need to perfect duck lips Love it!

Reactions: papertiger
Mine also seems pretty happy actually. He's also gotten bolder too at jumping onto the sofa and bed (don't know if that is actually a good thing...)

I bought some stuff to make working from home more comfortable, including a fluffy rug (so I can work from the floor - don't judge me...). But almost as soon as I put the rug down...it's been taken over and is no longer my rug.

View attachment 4710433

View attachment 4710434

One thing I will say - he's given me so much comfort and happiness in these uncertain times. I love him so much! I'm sure it is the same for all of you pet parents :smile:
Oh my goodness! He sure has taken over! Lol.

Reactions: momoc
I love that name! She looks so cute!

OMGoodness what an absolute cutie!

I'm sorry that she can't be social but she will catch-up