Petrol Pebbled WTM midi is here !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What can I say other than WOW the bag is beautiful!!
    The colour is a wonderful inky blue not too dark or too light.
    having never tried the WTM style before ... I love it , love the different carrying options.
    And the smell cant stop leaning over on my desk to sniff:biggrin:
    Angel purse is lovely too!

Bag arrived as I was on my way to work so sorry for rushed photos( borrowed work camera)

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. You look lovely with your new bag!!!!!

5. WOW..it looks delicious!!

..and suits you well too!

I can first have mine when I return from my trip next week!

6. :faint: love it! loveitloveitloveit! it looks fabulous on you!

7. mich206, thanks so much for posting pics. I'm so excited to get mine now. Yay!

8. You are adorable...and the petrol WTM is stunning on you!

I know what you mean about the different carrying options - I just got my first WTM last week (sadly, not blue) and it's truly a versatile bag. Enjoy!

9. Fabulous modeling shots and beautiful bag!

10. This looks so good on you! I think the petrol pebbled leather is one of the most gorgeous ones available, and it's perfectly suited for the WTM midi style. Congrats!

11. Wow Mich! It's gorgeous! Can't wait to get mine...I love the color and the style is so versatile. Thanks for sharing your pictures, and enjoy your fantastic new bag!

12. OMG!!! That is GORGEOUS!!! I am so excited that our bespoke went through, and even more excited to get mine!!!

Enjoy...it looks fabulous on you!

13. Beautiful bag - the WTM looks serene and so chic in that colour.

14. I just got a sample of petrol pebbled and i love it.
    That WTM is amazing. I am kicking myself now for not having joined the bespoke...
    I really like your modeling pics... The bag looks perfect on your smily self!
    Enjoy!

15. Maria

Check with Jackie/Maya because I believe they made an extra one for stock. You could buy that one :smile: