Petite Malle Club

Been wanting a PM for a while and have been going back and forth on which to get. Decided on the following:
View attachment 4668462
thoughts? Was looking at the all black for a guy but I love the military look of this.
I really love that color! It looks great with the brass, as well. I was personally torn between the red and the black for days before I made my choice. Ultimately I went with red because it's such a stunning bag, I felt the color and the different finishes of black made all the details pop, but black is also SO good and now they have black with silver which is so slick. I'm honestly jealous of the ones I see with silver hardware, it looks so fantastic. So I don't think you can go wrong either with black and silver, or khaki and gold. Or black and gold, if you prefer the gold hardware!

Also, personally I would say don't worry too much about what would be considered a "guy" color. Get a color that you like wearing and makes you happy to look at. :smile:

Reactions: Myybags
Here is my PM in monogram. It’s a beauty! However, I noticed the corners are already scuffed and with some scratches. There is also slitted leather at the bottom of the bag, where it folds. Only have it for little over 3 months.. is this normal? :sad:

Attachments

• C942A46C-D2C2-4228-AFB8-41B4E0A5D5D4.jpeg
    C942A46C-D2C2-4228-AFB8-41B4E0A5D5D4.jpeg
    388.5 KB · Views: 209
  • DE732BA9-D0ED-4749-BAE2-FC78861F239A.jpeg
    DE732BA9-D0ED-4749-BAE2-FC78861F239A.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 203
Been wanting a PM for a while and have been going back and forth on which to get. Decided on the following:
View attachment 4668462
thoughts? Was looking at the all black for a guy but I love the military look of this.
Do you know if the old version of epi petite malle has a copper like lock or not? I am a bit confused as when I look at the photos from 2014 the locks seemed to be a bit different from the shiny locks now.

Attachments

• 1-fall-winter-2014-petite-malle-hot-chest-trunk-designer-bag-white-epi-damier.jpg
    1-fall-winter-2014-petite-malle-hot-chest-trunk-designer-bag-white-epi-damier.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: Myybags
Hello everyone, this is my first post here as this is the first Petite Malle that I have purchased. Long story short with this bag, the cruise 2017 show was the first ever runway show I ever watched (19 at the time) and I instantly fell in love with this bag when I saw it come down the runway. The shape and hardware was so classic yet the pattern was insanely bold and masculine. I knew it had to be mine however I had just began purchasing luxury goods and a Petite Malle was definitely not in my budget (and it sold out so quickly). So I waited season after season for another Petite Malle that I loved just as much as this one because I really didn’t want to buy one preloved. It’s been years and nothing has caught my eye so I started losing hope. Fast forward to the pandemic we are currently facing, my fiancé and I had to cancel a trip we had to Hawaii and I was really bummed out about it so he did a bit of research and got me the bag of my dreams as a surprise to cheer me up! I didn’t want to go preloved but the act of him doing this for me was far more valuable than any in store experience I could have had! I am beyond in love (Although I have to admit nothing really fits in it)! This piece is so special to me both for the way that I was introduced to it and to the way it was finally brought into my possession. Sorry for the story time, I just couldn’t put up a picture and leave it unsaid!

9F49515E-5005-40C8-9247-1E990B4B47B7.jpeg

P.S. I know not everyone will like this bag, I admit that it is quite out there and loud, but that’s the best part of fashion! Sending love your way and hoping everyone is safe. ❤️

Hello everyone, this is my first post here as this is the first Petite Malle that I have purchased. Long story short with this bag, the cruise 2017 show was the first ever runway show I ever watched (19 at the time) and I instantly fell in love with this bag when I saw it come down the runway. The shape and hardware was so classic yet the pattern was insanely bold and masculine. I knew it had to be mine however I had just began purchasing luxury goods and a Petite Malle was definitely not in my budget (and it sold out so quickly). So I waited season after season for another Petite Malle that I loved just as much as this one because I really didn’t want to buy one preloved. It’s been years and nothing has caught my eye so I started losing hope. Fast forward to the pandemic we are currently facing, my fiancé and I had to cancel a trip we had to Hawaii and I was really bummed out about it so he did a bit of research and got me the bag of my dreams as a surprise to cheer me up! I didn’t want to go preloved but the act of him doing this for me was far more valuable than any in store experience I could have had! I am beyond in love (Although I have to admit nothing really fits in it)! This piece is so special to me both for the way that I was introduced to it and to the way it was finally brought into my possession. Sorry for the story time, I just couldn’t put up a picture and leave it unsaid!

View attachment 4724970

P.S. I know not everyone will like this bag, I admit that it is quite out there and loud, but that’s the best part of fashion! Sending love your way and hoping everyone is safe. ❤️
Amazing @Hermes_Newbie22 ! Love the journey story too. I still love my 1st petite malle. I bought when it was launched. Actually I have two phones, one to use in bags like this size that can take my phone, lipstick, mini atomiser and my cards! everything else goes into OH pockets.

View attachment 4724970

What a great story! I fell in love with the bag for very similar reasons; it's so sharp and angular yet petite with a slim silhouette, and the details on it are gorgeous. I have one malle and it was my first ever luxury item and what sparked my love for this brand. It looks like a scaled down piece of luggage. I hope you get to enjoy it to the fullest as a beautiful art piece while we're all stuck indoors!

View attachment 4724970

Welcome and loved your story!!! I think your PM is stunning!! What a lovely gift and how thoughtful from your fiancé - and it is so meaningful to you. Losing Hawaii was painful I know, but what a wonderful man you are engaged to! So glad you shared your stunning beauty for your first post. And it’s the one that got away:P until now. You brought a smile to my face this morning. Thanks and enjoy! And no apologies for what you love necessary around here, things just grab us and won’t let go, and all that matters is that you love it. :flowers: