Petit portefeuille 2.55 in black or red

SomethingGoodCanWork

In Clown World on Prison Planet
Feb 10, 2017
I've been looking for a new smaller wallet to replace my old tired one for over a year now. I was going to buy one from Balenciaga but I already have a few moto slg and bags from Bal so I'd like to change it up a little. Unlike with my bags I like to use one wallet at a time for longer periods. I don't own any Chanel bags but I have a very soft spot for the Reissue, especially in Chevron. And so I thought I could start with something like this beauty:

2-55-small-wallet-black-aged-calfskin-black-metal-packshot-default-a82723y8234094305-8802056273950.jpg

https://www.chanel.com/fr_FR/mode/p...feuille-255-veau-vieilli-metal-noir-noir.html

Does anyone have this wallet? Is this a model that keeps coming back season after season in different variations? I love it in black, but has it ever been made in red? Red would be my first choice. Or black :smile: It would be very hard to choose if they do come in red as well as black.

I've been looking for a new smaller wallet to replace my old tired one for over a year now. I was going to buy one from Balenciaga but I already have a few moto slg and bags from Bal so I'd like to change it up a little. Unlike with my bags I like to use one wallet at a time for longer periods. I don't own any Chanel bags but I have a very soft spot for the Reissue, especially in Chevron. And so I thought I could start with something like this beauty:

2-55-small-wallet-black-aged-calfskin-black-metal-packshot-default-a82723y8234094305-8802056273950.jpg

https://www.chanel.com/fr_FR/mode/p...feuille-255-veau-vieilli-metal-noir-noir.html

Does anyone have this wallet? Is this a model that keeps coming back season after season in different variations? I love it in black, but has it ever been made in red? Red would be my first choice. Or black :smile: It would be very hard to choose if they do come in red as well as black.
Well heeeeellllloooo dearest Bal gal pal!!! You changed your avatar...lovely!! So i have a very similar wallet to this one. The interior on mine is a little different as it has 6 card slots & a flap behind that area where you can fit more cards, receipts...as well as the cash/billfold back section & then mine has a zipper pocket on exterior back for coins. I’m looking on my phone now for pics of it but looks like I deleted it. I can take more pics later if you like. It’s a great style that I’ve used a lot but I also do switch it out for a flat card holder or zippy case when I use a mini bag. Chanel does change up their SLGs & bags so often w/ each collection. I’ve not seen this style in red yet, but that doesnt mean it doesnt exist...especially since we are in different countries! GOOD LUCK & I think this would be an ideal piece for you as I know how you love the reissues!!:hugs:

Hi sweetest Kendie! It was only a matter of time until I started visiting here. I think I could really love this wallet so I would appreciate any pics you have, I always love your mod pics :yes: I'll do a little more research on it on the nets as well. I was surprised to see that the Chevron pattern came from Italian Missoni originally. I love Missoni's patterns and knits.

Thank you for noticing my avatar :hugs:Eddie and Pats will have to scoot over for a while. It feels fantastic carrying this shimmering purple Bal, so glad I found it :love: :yahoo:

Hi sweetest Kendie! It was only a matter of time until I started visiting here. I think I could really love this wallet so I would appreciate any pics you have, I always love your mod pics :yes: I'll do a little more research on it on the nets as well. I was surprised to see that the Chevron pattern came from Italian Missoni originally. I love Missoni's patterns and knits.

Thank you for noticing my avatar :hugs:Eddie and Pats will have to scoot over for a while. It feels fantastic carrying this shimmering purple Bal, so glad I found it :love: :yahoo:
Hey girlie....here’s pics of mine. It’s not the exact style you posted, but very similar. Obviously mine is classic/ quilt style vs the chevron reissue style you posted plus interior a little different but this will give you a sense. It’s called “compact wallet” per when I bought it here in USA. And hey, am i crazy or did i totally miss your purple Bal reveal!!!!??:facepalm:Or is it that my memory just sucks (again!) When did you get this babe?! Color is crazy FAB in your avatar...so happy for you!!:drinks:

Attachments

• 420B6477-66B1-4626-B6C2-3C63EEE2B703.jpeg
    420B6477-66B1-4626-B6C2-3C63EEE2B703.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 6EB642D4-8D25-46AC-9002-B6B98D9BC2F8.jpeg
    6EB642D4-8D25-46AC-9002-B6B98D9BC2F8.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 2F70C305-4565-42E1-B70E-9474287A9C55.jpeg
    2F70C305-4565-42E1-B70E-9474287A9C55.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 149
Hey girlie....here’s pics of mine. It’s not the exact style you posted, but very similar. Obviously mine is classic/ quilt style vs the chevron reissue style you posted plus interior a little different but this will give you a sense. It’s called “compact wallet” per when I bought it here in USA. And hey, am i crazy or did i totally miss your purple Bal reveal!!!!??:facepalm:Or is it that my memory just sucks (again!) When did you get this babe?! Color is crazy FAB in your avatar...so happy for you!!:drinks:
I thought my new to me Ultra Violet couldn't have gotten past anyone, I've been showing her off shamelessly :blush: :lol: Here, I'm doing it again :graucho::
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ultra-violet-compared-to-other-bal-purples-please-help.984021/

Thank you sweetheart for those pics of your beautiful silvery Chanel wallet, I remember it now from the Bal forum or was it the What purse are you... thread. All the styles and different leathers of this wallet are lovely, I think it'd be a great Chanel "entry piece" for me. I would love to find a new wallet, I'm just "a bit" :amuse: fussy about details. As you and anyone on the Bal forum already knows :lol:
:hugs:

I thought my new to me Ultra Violet couldn't have gotten past anyone, I've been showing her off shamelessly :blush: :lol: Here, I'm doing it again :graucho::
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ultra-violet-compared-to-other-bal-purples-please-help.984021/

Thank you sweetheart for those pics of your beautiful silvery Chanel wallet, I remember it now from the Bal forum or was it the What purse are you... thread. All the styles and different leathers of this wallet are lovely, I think it'd be a great Chanel "entry piece" for me. I would love to find a new wallet, I'm just "a bit" :amuse: fussy about details. As you and anyone on the Bal forum already knows :lol:
:hugs:
Holy smokes girl, shame on me.... i totallly missed this post! Biggest Congrats on that stunner...WHOA, what a color!! NO doubt you’re getting tons of compliments & high 5’s!!!:heart::loveeyes::love: