Petit Noe in Damier canvas?

1. Is there a such thing? If not, I'll bet it would look great.:love:

2. you could get it specially ordered?

i agree .. it would be TDF

3. OMG!!! I think it would look STUNNING!!!

4. Of course, everyone would think it was a fake.:amuse: But it wouldn't matter to me; it would be so unique.

5. i have one! got mine from my mom's closet... :smile:

noe.jpg
  6. Cool!!!:love: I've never see one; I never knew they existed! Thank you!

7. that is so cute!!!

8. So is it part of the Damier collection or was it a special order?

9. Buttery,
    I was so shocked too see it just sitting inside my mom's closet. Maybe it was just waiting for me :P

sma11cat,
    Thanks!

10. I have no idea?? But it looks kind of old already, esp. the hardware... i think it's one of those discontinued designs? Maybe a vintage piece?

11. I didn't know that the Damier Petite Noe came with a drawstring pull instead of just the drawstring? Please clarify.

12. GORGEOUS!!!:love:

13. I didn't know that bag existed either. Thanks for posting.

14. I've seen them special ordered. There are some w/ the leather for the Monogram but w/ the Damier. Kind of like that special edition Soho.

15. I have never seen a Damier Petite Noe with the darker straps. That is not to say one did not exist or was made as a special order. I have seen other damier pieces, including the Noe, with the vachetta leather. I believe these pieces were part of the Centenaire collection that was made in 1996 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of LV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice