pet dish - non skid?

Curious to know how your kitties like it, sdkitty!
my little girl, who is usually the bolder of the two, is afraid to eat out of this dish. It's supposed to hold two cups and doesn't even hold 1.5. Cute and they may be able to eat out of it but it's very shallow and overall pretty disappointing. Funny - it had lots of positive reviews including one person who said it holds enough water for three days.....one cup for three days?

I've had good luck with this dish- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NQ3W7CF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is heavier and also nonstick. It also has a plate in the middle to prevent from splashing. Works great.
thank you but I'm hesitant to click on links esp from a new member. I got both of the bowls below - the elevated one and the cat shaped one. both are good for staying put and not sliding around due to the weight of them. the elevated bowl also has a plastic ring to make it non-skid. for some reason both my cats prefer the grey cat shaped bowl to the elevated one. don't know why. they will eat out of both but given a choice they will walk form the white one to the grey one.

1633097210135.png

1633097114831.png

Totally understand. Here is the description you can search on Amazon. It has over 7000 reviews.

Prestige Pets Road Refresher, The No-Spill Slobber Stopper Water Bowl for Dogs, Slow Feeder Water Dispenser Bowl for Home and Travel, No More Messy Splashes, Spills or Drips Ideal for All Breeds

thank you but I'm hesitant to click on links esp from a new member. I got both of the bowls below - the elevated one and the cat shaped one. both are good for staying put and not sliding around due to the weight of them. the elevated bowl also has a plastic ring to make it non-skid. for some reason both my cats prefer the grey cat shaped bowl to the elevated one. don't know why. they will eat out of both but given a choice they will walk form the white one to the grey one.

Reactions: sdkitty