Personalized Nefverfull VS Damier Ebene Speedy For B-Day

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,
I just heard about the personalized neverfull that is coming out in the fall. My dilemma is that I wanted to get a Damier Ebene Speedy For my birthday in may but am also interested in getting the neverfull. I like the idea of the type of personalizations you can do to it! Do you think I should wait on the speedy and get the neverfull instead even though it will also cost more? Anybody in a similar situation. Any ideas or advice on the subject would be great. Thanks:smile:

I like the speedy personalized much more than the NF. I think it is too much on the NF. That is just my personal opinion. I think you should buy what you love the most. If you want the NF more-just wait.

I'd say wait on the Neverfull because I have a speedy and a neverfull and I love the neverfull way more than my speedy. I can't wait until they come out in mon monogram. I plan on getting one with orange and blue.

Sounds like you are going to go ahead and go for the Damier Ebene speedy now and wait on the NF. You will LOVE your speedy, and the mon mono speedy will be around for a while! Congrats on your great choice!

i am stuck in the same boat...

neverfull mon monogram or lv messenger bag... ... ,,,

i think i need to see a pic of it.

Yea I totally agree I really need to see a pic of it to. Since I have now decided the mon mono neverfull would come after the Damier Ebene Speedy I don't know what do, because I really want the Palermoeither PM or GM (I have really wanted it ever since the first time I saw/heard about it) and that is what I am presently saving for. Luckily for me the Speedy will be a B-Day gift from my dad so I don't have to save for it!:yahoo: