Personalized Jewelry... Do you have any?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my first piece yesterday for my birthday... A Personalized Nameplate (Lupe) Bracelet in Silver & I LOVE IT!!! It is just so personal, simple & cute! It definitely won't be my last piece...
    (http://www.shopintuition.com/store/p-30729-10.html?cat=jewelry)

I would love to see what you have to get ideas on my next purchase!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pmrbfay likes this.
  2. Your bracelet is very pretty, Lupe! I don't have any personalized jewelry.

3. Happy Birthday!

I got a gold necklace with my name, pretty cute.

4. I have a rose gold disc necklace with a "C" in diamonds...but thats it!
    I really like your bracelet it's a good everyday piece that you can even layer with if you choose to do so.

5. Thanks Ladies!!! Those of you that do have pieces... Do you wear them often?

6. For Christmas last year, my hubby got me a necklace with a picture of my kids engraved on it. I love it--don't wear it all that often, but it's one of my favorite pieces. And for my first Mother's Day after our second daughter was born, he bought me a "mommy bracelet", with both their names and birthstones. That, I wear every day!

7. ^^ wcofer28 I would LOVE to see your "mommy bracelet"!

8. No, I actually don´t. I think I use my once a month or so.

9. all the time! I never take off my necklace and because its rose gold its not too matchy so i layer it sometimes with other warm gold necklaces..

10. Hello all, I have Modern Star Initial Necklace given by my friend on my last birthday. It features fun, stylish, and unique personalized necklace for everyday wear. It is made from fine (.999) silver. The charm is approximately 3/4 of an inch long. Necklace comes with 1 initial charm, and star charm on an oxidized silver plated rope chain.

Attached Files:

Pmrbfay likes this.
  11. I have several pieces,my favorite is a gold ring with mine and my love's birthstones on it.

12. IMG_1487558985.617563.jpg
    Personalized sterling name bracelet from Xekeb Custom Silver on Etsy.