personalised bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixemotion

Jan 9, 2010
I'm not sure if I want to personalise my next LV purchase with my initials on them and the coloured stripes.. does anyone have picture of their bags if they are personalised that I can have a look at?

It'll certainly make it close to impossible to sell once the bag gets personalised.

ITA. It's better to keep a bag for a while and be really sure you're gonna keep it for the rest of your life, before getting it heatstamped!

Meanwhile you can always personalize your bags with charms, ribbons, scarves or bandeaus ;)

I think getting a mon monogram (the coloured stripes with personalized initials) is a different case though- the bag is pretty much yours and yours alone, once you put down your initials and favourite colour combo!

ITA. It's better to keep a bag for a while and be really sure you're gonna keep it for the rest of your life, before getting it heatstamped!

Meanwhile you can always personalize your bags with charms, ribbons, scarves or bandeaus ;)

I think getting a mon monogram (the coloured stripes with personalized initials) is a different case though- the bag is pretty much yours and yours alone, once you put down your initials and favourite colour combo!

^^^ITA. I'm finally thinking about getting a Mon Mono piece, but it's taken me a long time to get to this decision...But I figure the bag will be a great piece to pass down to my daughter some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.