Personal Shopper and new wardrobe

I love your new dress ~

and love reading this thread getting ideas. I've thought about hiring a personal shopper before but with the economy I had to take a step back. My problem is I go to my closet that has lots of clothes but nothing matches. I need to start w/ basics again. And I gained a few pounds the past few months and some things are tight which is not flattering.

I look forward to seeing more pictures!!!

I was putting on the dress so that I could take a photo and I noticed that they did not hem the bottom of the dress properly. The lining is longer then the dress. I guess I can't wear this on Monday. I need to get it fixed.
Here is a photo me in the dress with the gold shoes.
Do you think it suits my body type?

Attachments

• Photo 16.jpg
    Photo 16.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 279
I don't notice the hem problem in your picture. The dress is nice! You can add some gold accessories to bring the shoes and outfit together. Is there already a belt on the dress? Maybe you can find a thicker belt to go with the dress? IMO, I think it will define your waist better.

I don't notice the hem problem in your picture. The dress is nice! You can add some gold accessories to bring the shoes and outfit together. Is there already a belt on the dress? Maybe you can find a thicker belt to go with the dress? IMO, I think it will define your waist better.

That is a wonderful idea to add yellow gold accessories and I just thought of something I already have....
Here is a photo of it:

Attachments

• Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 55
Purses,
I think the dress is a great start. Great for work with a cardigan and perhaps tights. I am not sure where the gucci boots fit in. Perhaps with jeans tucked in, and a cute coat? Or even just with tights?
In any event you are off to a great start. Keep us posted...

Purses,
I think the dress is a great start. Great for work with a cardigan and perhaps tights. I am not sure where the gucci boots fit in. Perhaps with jeans tucked in, and a cute coat? Or even just with tights?
In any event you are off to a great start. Keep us posted...

The Gucci boots are for rainy days and camping. My bf and I go camping almost every weekend up North. We had a lot of rain this summer...in fact, it just rained now. Because I am only 5'1, I find that wet snow and rain like to splatter the back of my legs and get them wet & dirty.
The Gucci rubber boots were regular $330 and was on sale for $120. The personal assistant to the personal shopper thought it was a great buy and I should get Gucci with the equestrian look instead of Burberry rubber boots that was about $10 more regular price.