Perlee Clover bracelet or vintage Alhambra Diamond bracelet?

Diamond Vintage Alhambra Bracelet or Perlee Clover Bracelet?

• Total voters

miss21

O.G.
May 2, 2013
hi everyone,
So I’m thinking about which of these two I should get. I would really appreciate everyone’s opinion esp. anyone who may have these and can give their review. I currently have the diamond vintage Alhambra earrings in WG. I like either the perlee clover in WG or the Vintage Alhambra diamond bracelet in WG.
I love them both, but I was curious if with the vintage Alhambra since there is only one side with the diamonds if when you wear it the Alhambra’s sometimes flip to the back? Also would it be hard to take off and put on daily when showering?
I just feel that for the price, I get more diamonds than the perlee clover.

Attachments

• 17DB8E06-1F9D-48A9-9060-A401D9F81605.jpeg
    17DB8E06-1F9D-48A9-9060-A401D9F81605.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 876
  • CB47D27A-B444-41D7-B1B7-8B9D6E5087EC.jpeg
    CB47D27A-B444-41D7-B1B7-8B9D6E5087EC.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 874
hi everyone,
So I’m thinking about which of these two I should get. I would really appreciate everyone’s opinion esp. anyone who may have these and can give their review. I currently have the diamond vintage Alhambra earrings in WG. I like either the perlee clover in WG or the Vintage Alhambra diamond bracelet in WG.
I love them both, but I was curious if with the vintage Alhambra since there is only one side with the diamonds if when you wear it the Alhambra’s sometimes flip to the back? Also would it be hard to take off and put on daily when showering?
Both two bracelets are beautiful. The only upside for Alhambra diamond bracelet is that, if you ever plan to purchase the 10 motifs same diamond necklace, you can add the bracelet to necklace to be a 15 motifs medium length necklace.

Both two bracelets are beautiful. The only upside for Alhambra diamond bracelet is that, if you ever plan to purchase the 10 motifs same diamond necklace, you can add the bracelet to necklace to be a 15 motifs medium length necklace.

That is a really good point.

The other thing to consider whether you prefer a chain-style bracelet or a bangle-style bracelet.

hi everyone,
The Diamond Clover is the one... you can always go back and get the Vintage Alhambra diamond bracelet in WG.., If it's a cost thing, I usually go for the one that cost more, get that out of the way, and then if the mood hits me, go back and get the lesser costing one for ****z and giggles.
"J!m"

The Diamond Clover is the one... you can always go back and get the Vintage Alhambra diamond bracelet in WG.., If it's a cost thing, I usually go for the one that cost more, get that out of the way, and then if the mood hits me, go back and get the lesser costing one for ****z and giggles.
"J!m"

You are seriously dangerous!!! [emoji12]

hi everyone,
Perlee for sure. Alhambra diamond flips.

Reactions: jimmie staton