Perfect school bag search is finished **reveal**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It has been so long that I was searching a school bag.
    I bought an Odeon GM and it was too flat, then I bought NF GM and straps were painful, I tried my friend's Galliera GM and it was not very convenient for me and the bag looked big on me.

I finally bought an Icare in Damier and fell in love. It is big but not too big for its purpose. My Apple Mac Pro just fits perfectly and the bag is not big than that.

It has extra pockets for pens, keys, phone and wallet. I can carry it 3 way. Finally I can carry it in all weather conditions. I can use this bag after school for work and for weekend trips.

I can highly recommend Icare for school.

I'll post some pictures later.

2. sounds like the perfect choice -- looking forward to your pics!!!

3. Congrats! I love the Icare, especially in Ebene, and I hope to own one at some point!

Can't wait to see pictures!

4. Wow.. Sounds good, can't wait to see the pictures

5. sounds wonderful!
    put piccies up!! :biggrin:

6. sounds great......pics :wondering

7. Here are the pictures:smile:.

Attached Files:

8. And more

Attached Files:

9. When I put laptop, its charger, an umbrella, a novel, worksheets, wallet, wipes and other smaller items, the bag becomes heavy. If I do not need it, I prefer to leave the laptop and charger.

10. beautiful bag!! looks like it does the job well. congrats!

11. Great choice, congrats!

12. Love it! It looks so functional. Congrats!

13. Great bag!

14. Looks gorgeous especially when you strike a pose!! ;) Congrats!! Love it.

15. Nice functional bag. :tup: