PEPPERS has some SPRING in her step! 07 Verty 08 Mag *Lotza Pics*

peppers90

Carpusdiem.com
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
SO, it is the middle of Jan and I live in COLD & DREARY Western PA... What was I thinking to order two Spring bags that I probably cannot wear til April/May?? Depression! he he NO sun here, so a LITTLE bit of shopping can help lift my spririts ;)

Here are some group pics~~
07 Vert deau city: my first purchase from AR (thanks KDC for the lead) leather is SUPER-thick!! :heart:

08 Magenta Work: my first purchase from BalNY (thanks Kim). I am not gonna lie-the Magenta is veiny, but she was quite thick when I got her and not dry. Better than all the ones I saw at NM. I took a hardcover book and put it inside and then moisturized with AG. The firm pressure on the book seemed to take A LOT of the veiny-ness away-Just call it PEPPERs' moisturizing secret~~!:tup:

Enough rambling, enjoy!! Here are two in natural light and a few with flash.

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

Next here are some comparisons with the leather and modeling pics!

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

You can see more veins in the Mag. Verty has such nice leather I didn't have to touch her. This was BEFORE I moisturized so you can have an accurate look. The modeling pics are AFTER~~

IMG_2250.jpg

I got this cool ring to go with my Anthra GGH-goes with Verty too, LOVE THAT!!

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

FINALLY-this is most likely how I will be wearing my new bags- ALL bundled up....

IMG_2286.jpg

I did not think the Magenta would be as BRIGHT as it is.. I am more of a neutral red/black/blue girl, so it might be a challenge to find outfits-a guess a BIT more shopping couldn't hurt, could it???? :P

Great choices! VDE is so underrated a color, and I have never seen a bag that color that didn't have great leather. Yours is beautiful, and you worked wonders on your magenta, too. Congrats. :tup:

Congrats on two major purchases!!! :yahoo: The magenta looks great with the black IMO!

Could you explain the book trick? Thanks :shame:

I put a hardcover book (like a textbook) INSIDE the bag and put the bag on a table. Then, I used firm pressure in a circular motion to moisturize the outside. That way you get more even pressure. Hope this helps