People from high school look so different now!

Im still hot.

:P

But, seriously, my SO & I were JUST looking through MySpace & Facebook at our old "Popular" classmates, most of them are really unattractive now. One girl really stuck her nose up at everyone in my school, she thought she was the ish, now she is overweight, has 3 kids by 2 different dads and single. She is 23, BTW. Its kind of karma, for her in particular.

Actually most of the "popular" kids from my high school look fairly the same, but I can't say that any of them were needing any cosmic karma to strike down their looks in retribution for their attitudes. Most of them were nice.

I will agree that many of the average, under-the-radar plain janes blossomed after high school though. They kinda "came into their own" after leaving the small fishpond. I think I counted myself in this group.

<---------------Me, and Einstein, of course.

And, we just all look a little older. lol

Im still hot.

:P

But, seriously, my SO & I were JUST looking through MySpace & Facebook at our old "Popular" classmates, most of them are really unattractive now. One girl really stuck her nose up at everyone in my school, she thought she was the ish, now she is overweight, has 3 kids by 2 different dads and single. She is 23, BTW. Its kind of karma, for her in particular.

:roflmfao:

Well i'm still university so i can't comment on how my High school friends looks like 'cause they still look the same :roflmfao:

But my primary school friends are totally different. One of them is a petite girl and she kinda like to make fun of me cause i was chubby but when i saw her recent pics in Facebook - WOW. She's just BIG.

Don't know. Haven't any of them in 4 years, and the ones that I did see were very few like 2-3. They looked the same; although it was only about a year and half after high school when I saw them. I don't plan to or want to see any of them again though, lol.

after 30 years I gotta say most of my classmates, popular and non-popular look pretty darn good! our generation was pretty aware of fitness. at least in my part of the land. I'm sure there are those who maybe are not taking care of themselves but thats just the odds game.

:lol: Just wait till your 40th high school reunion. OMG! How did the men get so old and heavy. Some of the really pretty girls did not keep their looks and others who had no style really evolved. The sad part was that over 30 of my classmates had died. That was the real shocker.

Have you noticed that all of the good looking, popular people don't look so hot anymore? And...the non-popular people are good looking now?

This is so true for my high school. All the popular kids are ugly, fat and still single while all of the non-popular kids seem to either look the same or look really great, and they are the ones married and with kids. Pretty shocking.

Thanks to Facebook, I've noticed this about a lot of people that I graduated from high school with. I like to think of it as poetic justice that some of the girls who made fun of me in high school are not much to write home about now. :biggrin: