Peony Planner.. Is there such a thing?

Mindiwe

Feb 23, 2006
I have been searching the posts but since I'm watching Project Runway that I DVR'd from earlier tonight and been moody ever since my son threw up on me :throwup:(he's 2), I haven't put all that much effort....I shall put my question to the experts this last hour of Thankgiving Eve.

So, is there a peony planner that I can use to plan my escape from Minnesota?:supacool:

You poor thing! I don't know if there's one at this point or not but I think it's a great idea. I hope they make one! And I live in South Dakota so know that now is the time to escape Minnesota before winter REALLY sets in!

Nothing like a Monday morning with a 40 below windchill and clicking on the remote starter that's not responding. Of course, there is too much junk in the garage for an actual car. Click Click, shake the keys, click again and then you remember, I FORGOT TO PLUG THE CAR IN LAST NIGHT! Gotta love the Northern winters.

A little off topic... BUT if I have the planner, I can write " REMEMBER TO PLUG CAR IN"

ya i don't know if they have one but hey i worked 14 hrs get 5 hrs of sleep then volunteering in the morning and i know this thanksgiving is gonna suck....good luck finding what your looking for...