Pending Product Availability?

Did yours ship yet? Mine was delivered 2 days after it shipped.
No unfortunately mine ended up getting cancelled :sad:. I didn’t get any email about it but it was removed from my orders. When I called client services, they told me it was cancelled because there’s no stock and couldn’t put me on a waitlist.
I’m glad you got yours though!! :smile:

No unfortunately mine ended up getting cancelled :sad:. I didn’t get any email about it but it was removed from my orders. When I called client services, they told me it was cancelled because there’s no stock and couldn’t put me on a waitlist.
I’m glad you got yours though!! :smile:
Oh noooo! Sorry it got canceled. I hope you get one.

I ordered the reverse monogram cardholder on 10/2 via telephone with client services. I was stalking the item for at least two months with no email saying it was ever available so I contacted client services on a whim. I was told the item was out of stock but if I wasn’t in a hurry, I could place an order for it to be delivered later.

The CA sent me a link and told me I could purchase it with it being delivered within 2 weeks. Over the weekend, the order went from pending product availability to order preparation. I got an email this morning (10/5) saying the item was shipped. The CA offered to upgrade me to overnight shipping complimentary so hopefully I will get it tomorrow or the next day!

I ordered an item that was not available online but the website said it was available at several stores. Went to my local store last Sunday to try and have them order it from those stores. Paid and went on my way. Called during the week to find out they were awaiting validation and were trying to procure it from one of the stores that the website said had availability. Called cs and they told me they were unable to get the item from those stores bc they got sold in the week that my order sat in their system. I finally just called another store that the website said had stock. The SA said she had it in her hand and she was able to send me a link for payment and packed it for shipping within an hour. I say don’t waste your time or sanity ordering online if the website says the item you want is available at a store. The odd thing about my order was that the sa did not give me a tracking number and said I would get an email from ups when my package reached my distribution center. So now I’m a tad nervous about not knowing where it is in the shopping process.

I ordered an item that was not available online but the website said it was available at several stores. Went to my local store last Sunday to try and have them order it from those stores. Paid and went on my way. Called during the week to find out they were awaiting validation and were trying to procure it from one of the stores that the website said had availability. Called cs and they told me they were unable to get the item from those stores bc they got sold in the week that my order sat in their system. I finally just called another store that the website said had stock. The SA said she had it in her hand and she was able to send me a link for payment and packed it for shipping within an hour. I say don’t waste your time or sanity ordering online if the website says the item you want is available at a store. The odd thing about my order was that the sa did not give me a tracking number and said I would get an email from ups when my package reached my distribution center. So now I’m a tad nervous about not knowing where it is in the shopping process.
If you do have the order number, you can call customer service and ask them to check the tracking for you. The order number should be in your receipt. The one they e-mailed you when you paid.

If you do have the order number, you can call customer service and ask them to check the tracking for you. The order number should be in your receipt. The one they e-mailed you when you paid.

Good idea. Just looked at the receipt that was e-mailed to me but I do not see an order number. Only an invoice number. I wonder if they can look up my order via my phone number but both orders I placed with stores have not shown up on my online purchase history. So not sure they'd be able to find any additional information.

i’ve been trying to get the pochette accessories and today she said she can put in a product request for me and something about it’s for 2 weeks? does anyone know what this means/ does?

There have been a few times I’ve called CS for an out of stock item, was told they could request the item but could take up to 2 weeks before I received it. Each time I was required to pay at time of the call. Most recently, I checked on an out of stock Speedy B 25, was told it would take 2 weeks for delivery, paid during the call via a link sent to my email. I received the bag in less than a week. This may be the answer you’re looking for but I’m not exactly sure. Did you pay upfront?

There have been a few times I’ve called CS for an out of stock item, was told they could request the item but could take up to 2 weeks before I received it. Each time I was required to pay at time of the call. Most recently, I checked on an out of stock Speedy B 25, was told it would take 2 weeks for delivery, paid during the call via a link sent to my email. I received the bag in less than a week. This may be the answer you’re looking for but I’m not exactly sure. Did you pay upfront?
no i did not.. :sad: she just said i won’t get confirmation or anything but she put a product request in.. kinda confused.

They will put in a request, and that will determine if they let you buy the bag or not. Whether they approve it or not is based on many factors including how long your account history is, how much you’ve purchased recently, and how many units they are planning on being made in the near future. They will contact you if it’s approved, and if so will send you a link to purchase along with an estimated ship date.

They will put in a request, and that will determine if they let you buy the bag or not. Whether they approve it or not is based on many factors including how long your account history is, how much you’ve purchased recently, and how many units they are planning on being made in the near future. They will contact you if it’s approved, and if so will send you a link to purchase along with an estimated ship date.
oh cool! if this is true i will be so happy.

I was quoted 2 weeks from order date. Now does anyone know if it’s 14 business days or actually closer to just 14 days? I’m having my item shipped to store because I’ll be close to an LV store in two weeks when I go visit my family in the big city. Now I’m worried it will actually be 14 business days and I’ll be gone from the city by that time.
Phone customer service is closed currently or else I’d call and confirm now and hopefully I can change the shipping address to my house instead of store pick up. I’m so anxious I just want my new backpack ASAP! .
For the meantime can anyone professional buyers give me piece of mind?! I’ve only ordered from the website before and never ordered a “hot” item via phone/customer service.

799108CA-68F0-4423-85D2-F53528D6920F.jpeg

I just ordered this in store. I ordered on October 3rd and it came today, October 13th. But I live on the West Coast (So Cal). Depending on where you live it might be quicker, the bag came from New Jersey. Hope this helps!

Thanks for explaining their internal process - I was wondering why, in the past, they couldnt seem to find the items I was looking for, but magically became “more helpful” after my purchases crossed some type of $$ threshold.