pen marks on vuittonite

missbanff

Done here
O.G.
May 19, 2007
I hope this is the right place.....not having a search function, I can't look this up but -- can anyone recommend anything to clean pen marks off of vuittonite, that won't make it peel? Thanks for any suggestions!

I hope this is the right place.....not having a search function, I can't look this up but -- can anyone recommend anything to clean pen marks off of vuittonite, that won't make it peel? Thanks for any suggestions!

i have used successfully alcohol baby wipes first and any marks remaining, I lightly used a mr clean magic eraser. (the combination is amazing)

You may have to be daring or crazy to try this, but I had lots of pens marks inside my bucket bag - I sprayed on hairspray, let it sit for a minute (I could see the ink dissolving), then wiped it up. I repeated a couple times and it's like new. Good luck!

Hello,
Just wondering if the hairspray worked? [to remove ink stain inside LV Suede]

Thank you :smile: :smile:

Hi! Actually I was asking because my large bucket had some pen marks on the Vuittonite lining, which has a tendency to peel. I ended up trying (very lightly) a magic eraser....it wasn't working so I just left it be. It wasn't worth trying to get them off, they weren't that bad, and I didn't want to scrub the Vuittonite too hard and cause it to peel.

I think you're asking about the alcantra suede, try a seach and see what comes up, if not you can start a new thread. The gals here are tres helpful! I'm sure someone will have some good advice.

Hi! Actually I was asking because my large bucket had some pen marks on the Vuittonite lining, which has a tendency to peel. I ended up trying (very lightly) a magic eraser....it wasn't working so I just left it be. It wasn't worth trying to get them off, they weren't that bad, and I didn't want to scrub the Vuittonite too hard and cause it to peel.

I think you're asking about the alcantra suede, try a seach and see what comes up, if not you can start a new thread. The gals here are tres helpful! I'm sure someone will have some good advice.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much Missbanff :tup::tup::tup:

Hello,
my used LV had 1cm diam blue ink stain (badly) & around 5 small spots inside - The alcantra suede. Using 91% Isopropyl Alcohol, q-tip the area (just gently dap on it), then use facial soft tissue to extract the liquid out. Repeat this process, small spots were total invisible. The large spot is now almost gone, but I am happy enough as the process would consider at 90% successful.

Just want share my experience with folks here.

Regarding Magic Eraser, it works very well with aged vachetta, after using Magic Eraser, I applied the leather condition from Bally (but I think any leather condition like Apple will work as well, as someone mentioned from another thread). It looks very beautiful. The only thing, make sure you perform the 2 steps consistent through out the specific area so that the look will be uniformed.

:smile: :smile: :smile: