Peeling epi?

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
Some of you may remember me mentioning this before, but I wanted to see if it's happened to anyone else. The corners on my epi wallet are all peeling. I am very careful with it, and the peeling started about a month after I got it. Is this a defect, or does it happen to all epi wallets? Also, is it too late for LV to do anything about it? I got it in January. Thanks!

Never heard of this....do you mean it started peeling by itself ? Mmmm interesting can you post a pic? Since it's so new you should take it back to the boutique and show it to them.:yes: If it's a defect they'll exchange a new one for you.

if you have been taking good care of it, and it's peeling in such a short period of time, you should bring it back to the store and just check with them.

It's the mandarin wallet. I would post pics if I could figure out how, but I think our camera takes such high res pics that I have to reconfigure them or something to get them to work. I've tried before and came out unsuccessful b/c I'm not very technologically savvy.