Peekaboo Mini vs Iseeu and Selleria vs Napa

Juliet 2811

Nov 18, 2019
Hi everyone. I’m looking to purchase my first Fendi (a peekaboo) and had some questions. I initially wanted the mini in selleria leather. However, when looking at the used one on preloved market, they look super slouchy and quite sloppy. Does this happen even if you don’t overstuff your bag?

After seeing that, I’m considering the iseeu since it’s more structured. However, the small was a lot heavier than the mini which I don’t love. With the nano, are you able to fit sunglasses in it?

Lastly, I know Selleria leather will be more durable but how delicate is the Napa leather? I just love the colors in the napa leather option.

Any commentary would be appreciated!

Reactions: A bottle of Red
Yay so fun! I can only speak to the Iseeu in small; I didn’t really consider the mini or nano (although they are so cute!) because my lifestyle is trending towards bigger bags/ones I can fit everything I need on a daily basis in. I think my peekaboo is in Nappa leather though.

But I love the Iseeu! Definitely retains its shape beautifully, and I haven’t found the leather to be too delicate at all - I’m about to hit the year mark of having her, and I don’t see any scratches or other flaws on the leather (granted I do rotate my bags quite a bit and she’s definitely not my everyday grab and go bag! But I have packed her and traveled with her on trips). I’m attaching some photos, including of the wear and tear I do see - one thing that annoyed me was not long after I got her I noticed the glazing on the bottom at one side was starting to peel. I don’t have a boutique near me, so I didn’t contact Fendi or anything to fix it (it’s really not noticeable at all, only if you’re the owner/one carrying it) but it did annoy me given how expensive the bag is. Plus the hardware at the top gets pretty scratched up with the turn lock use, but to me that’s normal wear and tear and to be expected.

Also it sounds like you may have already tried them on, but I personally don’t find the small Iseeu too heavy when I use it with my things in it! Probably all subjective but I don’t mind the weight when carrying.

I hope this helps!

IMG_1308.jpeg

IMG_1309.jpeg

IMG_1310.jpeg

IMG_1311.jpeg

I have a mini selleria and have worn it a lot since I purchased it in Nov last year. I’ve packed it in carry on luggage and smushed it (not intentionally) and the leather bounces back like new. It really has held up quite well. Maybe a bit of softening of the leather and scratches on the hardware but pretty minimal for how much I have used it. It can get heavy if you are walking around with it ALL day, which I have done when on vacation. But I think it’s an awesome bag and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend