PEACOCK, MINT, ROSE reveal + help me to choose

I think the rose and peacock match the dress (very pretty btw!) better so they are looking better in the photos, but peacock is def my least favorite. For me its mint > rose > peacock. All pretty though.

They all look great on you but if I had to choose I would say rose, peacock then mint.

You look fabulous and that dress is so cute!

Ditto!

Although I would say Ivy, i think you should only keep the rose, and then keep only one out of the peacock, seagreen, and mint. TBH its a bright/fun color but i don't see it being so versatile as a year round color, so i would choose only 1 between the three (peacock, seagreen, and mint), and send back the other two. Plus its not like you don't have a ton of other nikki's LOL :P

Also that dress is adorable! You're soo cute!!

ivy - I love your dress! Putting these in order of what looks best: PEACOCK => rose => mint. I was unsure about pecock in general but it looks great on you! I think it's the most versatile of the three.

I like all three. I've been debating the Mint and Peacock myself.
If you already have a Sea Green, I would probably keep the Mint, just to expand the colors in the collection!

Wow this is a tough one since they all look fabulous on you!! I don't think you can go wrong no matter which you choose but I definitely vote for the peacock over the mint! ;) Love the Rose too, Congrats!! :yahoo: