Peacock Clutch Regret?

Juno85

Oct 23, 2016
So I have to admit that I am normally much more attracted to classic bags... but I am SO into this Kate Spade straw peacock clutch. It's a bit quirkier than I would normally buy but I think the colors/details are beautiful. At $328 will I regret buying it or should I go for it?

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-15%20at%2012.38.51%20PM_zpsakeokrzy.png

So I have to admit that I am normally much more attracted to classic bags... but I am SO into this Kate Spade straw peacock clutch. It's a bit quirkier than I would normally buy but I think the colors/details are beautiful. At $328 will I regret buying it or should I go for it?

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-15%20at%2012.38.51%20PM_zpsakeokrzy.png

I love all the colors and think it's really cute. Do you have outfits that this would work with? I know sometimes I'll fall for a statement bag that I think would be really fun to have, but really won't go with anything I own. So that's when I take a pass and admire it for what it is, and hopefully someone on tpf buys it so I can live vicariously through them lol. If you do decide to buy it, I would wait for it to go on sale, but that's just me. Def post pix if you decide to purchase. [emoji3]

If you are comfortable with carrying stuff in a clutch then I think this will be a versatile piece. Designs like this make me love Kate Spade, it doesn't even look like a peacock at first glance! It looks just like a patterned bag, only closer glance reveals the peacock. I've been drooling at the bag online for a couple weeks. You aren't alone in liking it! I already have a KS bag in what is probably a similar blue so I probably won't end up with this clutch. But I find blue bags can go with most color outfits, so I don't think you'll have a problem coordinating with your wardrobe. The straw will make it more a summer piece but I think you will still find occasion throughout the year with the colors and opulence represented by peacocks.

Reactions: Juno85