Source: OnCelebrity

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 3,534
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 1,422
Peaches in new shoplifting quiz: Geldof's daughter 'stuffed £70 of make-up in her bag at Boots'

Peaches Geldof was facing a new shoplifting allegation last night after reportedly being caught stealing make-up from Boots.
The wayward daughter of Sir Bob Geldof is said to have been spotted by a store detective pocket*ing almost £70 worth of mascara, foundation and eyeliner as she strolled around a branch in Regent Street, Central London, on Friday.
It was claimed she had been caught stuffing the make-up into her pockets and a yellow Selfridges bag. Peaches, 22, had spent the afternoon shopping at Selfridges in nearby Oxford Street, and eating at a delicatessen, according to the Sunday Mirror.

The most expensive item recovered from her by Boots staff was said to be a £13.29 tube of L'Oreal foundation.
Peaches was held by an undercover detective as she tried to leave the store.
She is then said to have been taken to a back office where she was questioned and forced to hand over the cosmetics.

Staff did not call police although they have now banned her from entering the store again.
The incident is the fourth shoplifting scandal to plague the party-loving socialite, who has been trying to forge a television career.
In March, she was accused of trying to take £37 worth of items at a retro clothing store in Bristol, which her spokesman dismissed as 'nonsense'.

Peaches also denied claims she had attempted to steal a £70 dress from another clothing shop weeks earlier.
In 2007, she set off alarms by walking out of a shop wearing a coat with the security tag still inside.
And later that year, a collection of high-fashion clothes and expensive accessories went missing after a magazine shoot Peaches had starred in. She said the items had been stolen.
A spokesman for Miss Geldof did not return calls last night.
A Boots spokeswoman said: 'Unfor*tunately, we are not able to comment on individual customer circumstances.'

attachment.php

Source: DailyMail

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 860
Go overboard with the eyeliner? Peaches Geldof's unusual make-up gives her a wide-eyed look at Hervé Léger party

She's no stranger to experimenting on the fashion front, but as Peaches Geldof attended a Hervé Léger party last night, she decided to change things up with her make-up.
The 22-year-old star appeared to have gone slightly overboard with her black eyeliner, giving her a wide-eyed look as she posed for photographers alongside Dionne Bromfield at the event.
Peaches teamed her make-up, which gave her a somewhat startled expression, with a skintight black velvet bandage dress as she enjoyed the winter party, held at London's Dorsia restaurant.

Dionne, meanwhile, looked older than her 15 years in a Léger red minidress, which she paired with a pair of black heels and loose curls.
Peaches and Dionne were joined at the party by stars including stunning model Noelle Reno and TV presenter Zara Martin.
Fellow model Clara Paget also stood out from the crowd in a cut-out Herve Léger dress which highlighted her slender figure.

Peaches has been largely out of the spotlight in recent weeks, since she was accused of shoplifting almost £70 worth of make-up from Boots in October.
She was said to have been spotted by a store detective pocket*ing mascara, foundation and eyeliner as she strolled around a branch in Regent Street, Central London, in October.

However, the socialite appeared to have put the scandal behind her and looked confident and relaxed at the Léger winter party.

It was recently claimed that after the failure of her presenting career, following the widely-criticised OMG With Peaches Geldof show, Peaches is now planning to try her hand at following her father Bob in the music industry.
Peaches is said to have already started laying down tracks with U.S. band The Grand Marquee during her time in Los Angeles, but sources are unsure how successful her recording career would be,
A source told The Sun 'She's been taking advice from her dad. But she can't hold a note to save her life.'

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,164
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 999
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 912
Tres chic! Peaches Geldof gets a hair makeover as she swaps her long locks for a cute blonde bob

She's not usually known as the most stylish of celebrities.
But Peaches Geldof looked very chic as she unveiled her new hairdo this evening, after swapping her long blonde locks for a cute blonde bob.
The 22-year-old star spent the afternoon in a London hair salon having the makeover, and looked thrilled with the finished results as she headed out for the evening afterwards.

Peaches teamed her new look with an on-trend cable knit jumper, which she appeared to be wearing inside out, and a printed skirt with opaque black tights and a pair of masculine brogues.

The cut is a new look for Peaches, who has been wearing her hair tied in a high bun at various events over recent weeks.
In fact, the style was slightly reminiscent of Twiggy's in her 60s heyday - a supermodel Peaches admitted in a recent interview that she admired greatly.

She said: 'I love Twiggy, all spidery long lashes that make her peepers seem impossibly huge on that tiny, angular face. I pin my hair up so that it looks short, and after I use practically a whole tube of mascara, I throw on a black shift and spend the day vintage shopping.
'I get admiring glances from girls - one comes up to me and asks how I did my eyes - and lingering stares from older men, who are obviously remembering the girls they courted in the 60s.'
Peaches looked slender in her outfit, after losing a staggering amount of weight earlier this year.

When asked about her dramatic weight loss of two stone, she told the Evening Standard: ‘I’ve lost weight, I’ve had avian flu.’

Symptons of avian flu - known as bird flu - include a sore throat, headache, aching muscles, lethargy, breathing problems and chest pains.
Peaches is believed to have lost around one-and-a-half stone since March, slimming from 10 stone to a small eight-and-a-half stone.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 812
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 939
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,720
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 795
Eating more healthy are you? The ever-shrinking Peaches Geldof still looks worryingly thin on a visit to the hairdressers

Peaches Geldof appears to have shed a few pounds in recent months, dropping from what appeared to be a size 12 and closer to an 8.

In photos taken yesterday, when she was getting her bob trimmed at the Great Lengths salon in London, Peaches looked worryingly thin.

The 22-year-old was a far cry from the curvy young woman who picked up a contract with Ultimo last year.

As she made her way through the salon in a beige jumper and short skirt adorned with a leafy pattern, her legs in particular appeared worryingly thin.

Peaches sat down for a cut and blow dry at the salon, having her newly trimmed locks given a fresh update.

The daughter of Bob Geldof has been gradually shedding weight over the past few months, her appearances in public revealing an almost skeletal frame in recent weeks.

For instance, during Vogue's Fashion Night Out in September she wore a flimsy metallic Vivienne Westwood dress to the fashion event, which hung off her tiny frame and showed her protruding collarbone.

She has insisted that her weight loss has been 'healthy' and attributed the dramatic difference to her figure to cutting out junk food.

Peaches told the Evening Standard: 'I've lost weight. I've had avian flu.'

The socialite went on to defend her new lifestyle on Twitter, insisting she was perfectly healthy.

She said: 'To those telling me I look skinny and to eat something, I can assure you I've just cut out eating c**p. I still eat like a horse, guys!

'All these "Peaches Geldof: so skinny", "Peaches Geldof's drastic weight loss" articles are becoming boring. I eat more healthily now. That's it.

'Obviously I'm going to look thinner if I don't sit around eating pizza and chips. It's just how the body works. You are a product of what you eat.'

Explaining her diet, she said: 'Lots of fresh fruit and veg and no bread/wheat.'

Peaches had been estimated to have lost one and a half stone since March, dropping from 10st to 8 1/2 st.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,998
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 797
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 754
You'd be surprised how quickly you can lose weight when you don't eat bread/pasta/white rice and other unhealthy carbs. I lost 5 lbs in a week without gaining back (125 - 120). :smile: