PCE in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkin_cat

Feb 15, 2009
Sorry I know this should be under the PCE section but that section isn't very active... so thanks in advance for answering my newbie question =P

So, I'm new to Coach and I don't really know how the PCE works...i read some posts here that Canadians also get PCE? So, is the SA suppose to ask you for your address and personal info?

Well, I purchased a keyring from the boutique here (i live in Alberta, Canada) back in Dec and the SA asked me for my address and stuff...but when my dad purchased more Coach bags in the boutique later that month, the SA never asked for his address or anything...couple weeks later we went and bought a wallet...still they didn't ask for any information.

what's going on?

Hmm thats odd. I live in Vancouver BC and the times I've bought stuff at the boutique (Which isn't often since I tend to get my stuff off ebay, lol )they've always at least asked for my name... I think to look me up and put the purchases under my name.
I think I remember my friend getting Coach PCE, discount for over a certain amount purchase but she hasn't been an active shopper there for years so I wouldn't know! I've never gotten anything in the mail from them, but I'd sure love to :P

Do you go to the Calgary store? If so then they do that to me too... they know me but they never ask for any information from me. So I called JAX and they told me that there's a link on the website where I can enter the bags that I've bought (through the number on the crest inside) and it gets added to the account.

However I've done that with everything I own from them and haven't received a PCE either. I don't know how much you have to spend though.

Status
Not open for further replies.