PCE exchange?

Thanks girls. I'm hoping they will! I bought the tartan glam tote, and it's way too big in the bag and not quite big enough in the straps for what I need. I want to exchange it for the poppy swing instead -- but it's almost $100 more! i'd hate to lose that 25%, kwim?

Yes, it is possible to still get the 25%. I would also recommend calling before hand to ask first. I once returned a PCE item and the SA asked me if I wanted to browse the store for something else instead because he didn't want me to lose my 25% discount. So yes, he basically extended the 25% off to me again. I think SAs would rather see you exchange than return anyway so they don't lose the sale. But like I said, call to make sure just to be safe.

I don't think there's a guarantee they will, but I would ask store ahead of time to verify. I've seen it go both ways.

I agree with bunny. The store I normally go to told me that they are really getting strict about exchanging on a pce bag... that they are moving towards allowing you only to exchange for the same bag or item. However, I just got back from a local store that I've never been to before and asked if they would extend the pce for me even though it ended yesterday and they told me they couldn't - but if I had a pce exchange, they could order the other bag for me at the discounted amount. So, I totally depends on the store.