PCE Coming in Sept

I always receive these, and still NO card in the mail! I went to my boutique two weeks ago to pre order the new Madison, and thought this would great if the PCE card showed up just in time for my Madison. Any suggestions???

I always receive these, and still NO card in the mail! I went to my boutique two weeks ago to pre order the new Madison, and thought this would great if the PCE card showed up just in time for my Madison. Any suggestions???

I also didn't receive my card either. So this morning I called the Coach store nearby and explained to her that all my friends received their PCE cards but I didn't. I asked her if she could check to see if I had one coming or not. She pulled my name up on her computer and said that I was on the list for the invitation. I told her that I still hadn't received it yet. She told me that when I come into the store, to explained this to the sales rep and they will let me have the discount.

I suggest that you do the same thing. Find out if you're on the list first and if you aren't, ask to see if you can still get the discount. Good luck!

ok...so today the manager from the store i shop at most called and said she did NOT see my name on the list LOL...so she WOULD give me the discount. so THAT's service...she was looking for my name LOL i was waiting until monday to see if it was in the mail...didn't even have to call them, they called me

it pays to have a good relationship with your SA, managers, etc

My SA asked for my PCE card yesterday when I stoppedy by the Coach store to pick up my pre-sale order; ocelot set. I'd forgotten to bring the card with me but she was more than happy to extend the PCE discount towards my add'l purchase of a small madison leather wallet. She also mentioned that she'd be more than willing to extend the PCE discount to me if I wanted to order anything else later on during the PCE dates.