PCE and Outlet Reveal (my first reveal!)

The Kristen Embossed Python Crossbody was my outlet find last week. I had seen it earlier and it haunted me. I have NO use for it, but I couldn't resist! I had to go back and get it. And it ended up being dropped to 50/30 when I went back. Even better!

IMG_0728.JPG

Loving how easy the chain strap is to detach. It could be very versatile in the future.

I've been wanting *something* in Emerald leather. With the color rapidly disappearing from stores, I grabbed the Legacy leather pencil case. I write with fountain pens whenever I can, so it's nice to have something to keep them all together. I can fit 4 of my Lamy Safari pens in this bag. And probably a few emergency ink cartridges. (I use bottled ink, but just in case.)

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

I wanted something in Mint, too. I love green. :smile: But I think light-colored bags are likely to get dirty in my hands. So I got the large wristlet to toss in my my messenger bag when I'm taking my laptop somewhere.

IMG_0741.JPG

There's a LOT going on with that zipper pull. It's really hard to open when there's 3 things hanging off. I tried taking off the tassels. Problem:
IMG_0722.JPG

It's stitched together. Those puppies aren't coming off. So, I had to take the hangtag off. I probably won't keep the wrist strap on most of the time either. I'm very disappointed by the tassel situation

And finally, my blue baby... Legacy Penny in Cobalt.
IMG_0737.JPG

With the pencil case:
IMG_0730.JPG

With the large wristlet:
IMG_0743.JPG

Does anyone else have trouble with the clips going through the D-ring for the doubled over strap? It's really tight on mine.
IMG_0729.JPG

I decided to play with the chain strap from the Kristen python on the Penny. The lobster-claw clips are too small to fit on the Penny D-rings. But I was able to loop it around.
IMG_0723.JPG

And here it is hanging on a hook in my kitchen:
IMG_0744.JPG

That's all I've got :biggrin:

I didn't realize the wristlet was bigger than the Penny! I have some vintage purses with the same kind of strap and they don't fit through the D ring for doubling. I don't think you should have that much trouble with the wristlet zipper.

I love your Kristin! I love small purses even though I don't have a need for them.

The colors of your Legacy items are gorgeous!

I love the chain idea!

I wanted something in Mint, too. I love green. :smile: But I think light-colored bags are likely to get dirty in my hands. So I got the large wristlet to toss in my my messenger bag when I'm taking my laptop somewhere.

View attachment 2044929

There's a LOT going on with that zipper pull. It's really hard to open when there's 3 things hanging off. I tried taking off the tassels. Problem:
View attachment 2044930

It's stitched together. Those puppies aren't coming off. So, I had to take the hangtag off. I probably won't keep the wrist strap on most of the time either. I'm very disappointed by the tassel situation

Twins on the mint wristlet!! I have the UV and cognac wristlets also and all of the stuff on the strap does tend to get in the way lol it was more than a little awkward when I started using it like why is all this sh*t hanging on the strap and now its getting stuck in the zipper! haahha i've gotten used to it now, i think I've just trained myself to grab all of it along with the strap to close it. Great haul though! I think I saw the mini kristin at the outlet before but they were only doing 30/30 so I had to leave it behind for spite. great idea about the chain strap!

The Kristen Embossed Python Crossbody was my outlet find last week. I had seen it earlier and it haunted me. I have NO use for it, but I couldn't resist! I had to go back and get it. And it ended up being dropped to 50/30 when I went back. Even better!

View attachment 2044906

Loving how easy the chain strap is to detach. It could be very versatile in the future.

i can't tell you how funny that statement is to me because i have often done the same thing!!! had no need or use for it but i WANTED it and that was all that mattered! life is too short.

i LOOOOVE this little bag! it is gorgeous! i would have been all over the minute i saw it,too!