Paypal Smart Connect

farris2

Still Searching
O.G.
Sep 20, 2009
I got a letter informing me that my account will now be a Visa (I believe) card. I am not sure if thats a good idea lol. I only use my account if I want to buy something between paydays ( I dont live paycheck to paycheck) and I make sure I pay it right back. Having to log in to Paypal and choosing the payment method also made me more hesitant about the purchase too. Has anyone else gotten a letter?

I have no idea what you are talking about. When I pay with Paypal, I usually have to pick a method, although there is a default. On my main account, I can choose between paypal balance, credit card, Paypal credit or bank account. Usually if you have money in your Paypal account, you have to use that first, which is why I have a separate Paypal account funded with a credit card just for buying.

I know there is a Paypal credit card too but I didn't apply for that.

I got a letter informing me that my account will now be a Visa (I believe) card. I am not sure if thats a good idea lol. I only use my account if I want to buy something between paydays ( I dont live paycheck to paycheck) and I make sure I pay it right back. Having to log in to Paypal and choosing the payment method also made me more hesitant about the purchase too. Has anyone else gotten a letter?
I received that letter, too.