Paula's Ibiza

I got my cameleon! Actually I got two…

I actually only was interested in the cameleon as I love those animals. They are so peculiar and cute! The pin really has a long screw and fit perfectly on my puzzle strap. I like having a small cameleon sitting on my strap. So it is not in the way as a bag charm!
However I still got the cameleon dice and a bushy green thing for it to sit on. They are just too cute! The pink frog also was lovely… Perhaps I have to adopt it too…

I was early for the Paula Ibiza event. They served cocktails, Gin Basil Smash and Pink Ladys as well as popcorn.

My SA was supercute and also gifted me a notebook in the gorgeous Paula Ibiza pattern. I love that it is textured!

Very happy with my purchases. Now only have to find my rosemary strap…

IMG_0401.jpeg

IMG_0402.jpeg

IMG_0403.jpeg

IMG_0404.jpeg

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

IMG_0407.jpeg

IMG_0408.jpeg

I actually only was interested in the cameleon as I love those animals. They are so peculiar and cute! The pin really has a long screw and fit perfectly on my puzzle strap. I like having a small cameleon sitting on my strap. So it is not in the way as a bag charm!
However I still got the cameleon dice and a bushy green thing for it to sit on. They are just too cute! The pink frog also was lovely… Perhaps I have to adopt it too…

I was early for the Paula Ibiza event. They served cocktails, Gin Basil Smash and Pink Ladys as well as popcorn.

My SA was supercute and also gifted me a notebook in the gorgeous Paula Ibiza pattern. I love that it is textured!

View attachment 5990872

View attachment 5990873

View attachment 5990874

View attachment 5990875

View attachment 5990876

View attachment 5990877

View attachment 5990878

View attachment 5990879
That is so adorable!!! I’ve been wondering what to use the pin for since I don’t have any raffia bags that I could poke them into but you’ve definitely inspired me to use it on the strap!!

Reactions: fettfleck
That is so adorable!!! I’ve been wondering what to use the pin for since I don’t have any raffia bags that I could poke them into but you’ve definitely inspired me to use it on the strap!!
Right?! That was actually the first way of use I thought of when seeing the pin as I remembered the soot sprit pin for the basket from the second Ghibli collab. I never would have thought of pinning them through the raffia bags until I saw the Loewe photo.

STOP IT! OMG, that is friggin' ADORABLE! As if that puzzle was not cute enough with the soot sprite!!! :cray: My reasonable brain that was just telling me the pins are kinda pricey just shut the front door!
Thank you! Technically one pin is enough. 😏
But my selfcontrol caved too…

Reactions: china_doll and Joke
Good to know it is more of a dusty pink! I don't really have access to an actual Loewe store due to time constraints--more than because of distance. Hmmm but I can check with the local dept stores though ...
Was instore today to say bye to our SA and took a photo of the pink raffia font tote with the donut chain for you:
IMG_8744.jpeg
So it does seem to be a slight lighter pink but still sitting closer to the dusty spectrum (IMO)

Was instore today to say bye to our SA and took a photo of the pink raffia font tote with the donut chain for you:
View attachment 5991238
So it does seem to be a slight lighter pink but still sitting closer to the dusty spectrum (IMO)
The pink on pink is actually a great summer combo! Both really are lovely shades. But then Loewe mostly have very beautiful shades for their color choices!

View attachment 5990872

View attachment 5990873

View attachment 5990874

View attachment 5990875

View attachment 5990876

View attachment 5990877

View attachment 5990878

View attachment 5990879
Ahh I guess we went to the same event yesterday :smile: It was really cute! I also got the notebook a gift :loveeyes:

Your idea with the chameleon pin is ingenious :nuts: I love it!!

Right?! That was actually the first way of use I thought of when seeing the pin as I remembered the soot sprit pin for the basket from the second Ghibli collab. I never would have thought of pinning them through the raffia bags until I saw the Loewe photo.

Thank you! Technically one pin is enough. 😏
But my selfcontrol caved too…
In my excitement over your pin on your strap I forgot to mention I LOVE your spoot sprite charm!! I’m so sad I was able to get that or Heen from the Howls collection 🥲 looks great on your puzzle bag! 💕

• Thanks
Reactions: fettfleck and Joke
Here are some more photos of the event and what I got :blush::smile: I feel like the linen scarf is my favorite :smile:

View attachment 5991272

View attachment 5991273

View attachment 5991274
Oh, how cool! Next time, we should meet up!
I love your new additions, you will for sure be the most fashionable beach babe. The pattern for the scarf and the towel blanket is lovely!
I myself limit me to only looking at bags and accessoires, otherwise I would probably splurge too much on fashion, but I already own too much clothes… However, I saw the movie Challengers yesterday and now I want the Loewe pieces from the movie… 😅

Oh, how cool! Next time, we should meet up!
I love your new additions, you will for sure be the most fashionable beach babe. The pattern for the scarf and the towel blanket is lovely!
I myself limit me to only looking at bags and accessoires, otherwise I would probably splurge too much on fashion, but I already own too much clothes… However, I saw the movie Challengers yesterday and now I want the Loewe pieces from the movie… 😅
I saw it last friday and had much fun picking out the items - Zendaya carried one black leather tote that i'm pretty sure wasn't Loewe but I spent a solid minute ignoring the lines trying to think if it was... Lots of other product placement in there that was and wasn't surprising.

Trying to mix and match my charms. Not very matchy, but still somehow cute. I am just very bad at creating/mixing stuff… How would you guys combine it…?
Did you try camouflaging the chameleon under the puff so he's secretly peering out?

I'm waiting until Europe to pick up my items but I want to reverse the dragonfruit orientation so the pebble and the green points are away from the loop, and put the parrot dice on top of the all pink end.

Reactions: fettfleck